ES Recruitment Drive
Lol my sister got busted for shoplifting today, she skipped school to go steal make up. What a bitch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
I had a parking ticket a couple months ago. I didn't park outside the zone or anything, just forgot the thing that shows when you've parked.
Clan Blood Leader
Yeah eh. Me and my friends Zach and Eric used to steal shit from odd places. I remember walking out of a Dicks Sporting Goods with a bunch of random shit. We never sold anything, I guess we just did it because of the rush. Getting right up to the sensor with so much bullshit on you. We cut the tags but it was still a great rush. The second we got in the car we always freaked and pour all the shit off us and just laughed. Then once when we were at Dicks, Eric decided he would go to the store adjacent and grab a new 360 controller. His had broken. Eric was terrible at this, by the way.

Yeah so he got pulled over by a cop the second he pulled out of the parking lot. They found all the shit we had stashed in the back of his car. He got charged with grand theft. :l

Needless to say, we stopped after that. Fun as hell though.
I dont have a license, but i think this could be counted, a cop car ran over my toe and i slammed my head into a light pole due to the jolt from the pain.

Also, i got my bike confiscated and donated to charity for riding without a helmet three times :P.
Man its annoying when you just buy alcohol, and the cops catch you as you open the first bottle :<
im 14, btw, so im underage, carrying cigarettes, and a crate of 24 beers, and as we got to the park, the cops saw me opening the first bottle.
watching a cop stamp on a box of 20, and pour out 24 bottles isnt fun :<