Toribash
FIRSTVENOM: Denied. Sorry for the wait. Low belt and the clan doesn't know you.
-----
Dray5168 Don't apply to join other clans next time please xD
Last edited by Pendragon; Nov 27, 2018 at 02:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi can I pass the test to join tank I'm actually in respect and I know hugsteur good day and I wait u're response
-----
My name's Nicephore I'm French I'm 12 nearly 13 I'm black belt I'm actually in respect and my favorite mode is abd
Last edited by moutarde76; Jan 14, 2019 at 12:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Imakesomepluggbeats
Hello
I'm asfall
How are you? My real name is Justus Spillman, and i've been playing for almost 2 years. My GMT is Pacific Standard Time, -8:00. I assure you, i'm not an alt. I just spar a lot. I'm 15, waiting until i'm legal for alcohol. I don't have a job yet but hopefully that will come soon. Some of my favorite mods are ABD, greykido, and tk. I've been in saint and spark, but that got boring. I haven't had time to really play as much tb because of school, but i'm trying to play as much as possible.

Reason I want to join

This clan seems like a clan I would be interested in joining. After I left saint nothing really interested me. I wanted to join this clan because I want to be in a clan that is worth being in. Saint and spark just didn't seem like the right option for me, and one of my saint leaders is an idiot.

Disc is actully satan#8065. Don't ping me please.

I have a youtube but it's mostly bullshit.

Thanks for reading, stay wholesome.

Tank is a brotherhood, not just a clan
Last edited by piss; Jan 16, 2019 at 01:31 AM.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by Asfall View Post
I'm asfall
How are you? My real name is Justus Spillman, and i've been playing for almost 2 years. My GMT is Pacific Standard Time, -8:00. I assure you, i'm not an alt. I just spar a lot. I'm 15, waiting until i'm legal for alcohol. I don't have a job yet but hopefully that will come soon. Some of my favorite mods are ABD, greykido, and tk. I've been in saint and spark, but that got boring. I haven't had time to really play as much tb because of school, but i'm trying to play as much as possible.

Reason I want to join

This clan seems like a clan I would be interested in joining. After I left saint nothing really interested me. I wanted to join this clan because I want to be in a clan that is worth being in. Saint and spark just didn't seem like the right option for me, and one of my saint leaders is an idiot.

Disc is actully satan#8065. Don't ping me please.

I have a youtube but it's mostly bullshit.

Thanks for reading, stay wholesome.

Tank is a brotherhood, not just a clan

discord does not work, welcome to hangout and get to know us more on our discord(its on our forum) just gotta see if you are brother hood worthy.
Originally Posted by Convict View Post
discord does not work, welcome to hangout and get to know us more on our discord(its on our forum) just gotta see if you are brother hood worthy.

Got it, thanks
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
app
my ign is Darkcoolguy i am a 4th dan almost 5th dan blackbelt with a 59% win ratio and i am 14
toribash is one of my fav games and i play it often so i am active when i can be

when im not on toribash im either on my ps4 music producing or at school.
other clans i have been with are cursed, tron, spark, vanirgods, darkend,and sparta. i main ABD but i can aikido, greykido, spar, mas, judo, and lenshu

i would like to join tank because i think most of the guys here are pretty cool and i would like to prove my worth in this clan and possibly participate in wars and what not.I am already in tanks discord if you want me to connect there

anyways that is my app for tank i hope to be to be one of the members
Vbews is daddy
Originally Posted by Darkcoolguy View Post
my ign is Darkcoolguy i am a 4th dan almost 5th dan blackbelt with a 59% win ratio and i am 14
toribash is one of my fav games and i play it often so i am active when i can be

when im not on toribash im either on my ps4 music producing or at school.
other clans i have been with are cursed, tron, spark, vanirgods, darkend,and sparta. i main ABD but i can aikido, greykido, spar, mas, judo, and lenshu

i would like to join tank because i think most of the guys here are pretty cool and i would like to prove my worth in this clan and possibly participate in wars and what not.I am already in tanks discord if you want me to connect there

anyways that is my app for tank i hope to be to be one of the members

Please Review Template and instructions and revise your application.
Redone
Info
my real name is xiashawn mcknight i am 14. (GMT -5) My ingame name is

darkcoolguy, and i am a 4th dan almost 5th dan blackbelt.

i love to produce music, play on my ps4 and, toribash which is my favorite game at this moment.

I am pretty laid back and enjoy jokes i like to talk with people so please talk
to me.

Activity
In game i am as active as i can be and am on toribash everyday but you are probably gonna see my the most during the weekend due to school.

My forum activity could use some work but i will try to be more active on there.

Why do i want to join tank?
I want to join tank the members of tank seem pretty cool to hang with. I would also want to prove my worth and perhaps participate in clan wars and get some wins .

I am already in tanks discord under the names of Darkcoolguy
“Tank is a Brotherhood, Not Just A Clan.”
Attached Files
decap.rpl (41.1 KB, 2 views)
oksyr.rpl (70.7 KB, 2 views)
r.rpl (63.4 KB, 2 views)
thorws.rpl (84.3 KB, 3 views)
yo.rpl (49.1 KB, 2 views)
Vbews is daddy