Toribash
Original Post
Why are mods so mean?
I hate how they act so uptight when i post something even though this game is a literal joke
then if u view it as a literal joke why r u complaining
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
You just choose to make the game a literal joke, the game isn't MADE to be satire...

Just follow the rules and you won't have issues cutie
wait what mods are mean
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
I mean, if you feel like the mods bully you, you should make a staff complaint.
Making threads and posts like these is probably one of the reasons you feel bullied imo

If you feel like the game is a literal joke you may feel free to uninstall and log out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

No one likes ambiguity, come right out and say it. Hearing feedback about staff behavior/moderation is important to us, especially the negative factors. We want to know what you, and others, think. Establishing the bad qualities of a group or specific person will help determine what needs to be fixed from said group/person, and when we know what needs to be fixed, it will get done.

We have the Staff Complaints board for a reason. Feel free to post there if you have actual complaints about staff. Please also have screenshots ready and/or links to posts when making your complaint.

We always look forward to hearing from anyone and everyone. Learning from our mistakes is what we always try to do. If you can point them out, it'll be easier to learn from.

Going to close this thread now. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM. If you dislike this course of action, contact an Administrator.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم