Ranking
View Poll Results: Is Aikido a 'luck' Mod?
Yes
8 Votes / 8.51%
No
86 Votes / 91.49%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by hxcbbqimo View Post
Honestly, if your actually good at aikido, shovels wont be a problem. People who use shovels, RELY on shovels. Sure, they may get the first win on you because you didn't expect them to shovel, but as soon as they do a shovel, every other following a game will end in you raping them up.

But you can't do shit if they grab your leg while shovelling. You're completely fucked then.
infamous
Originally Posted by Slk View Post
I think in wushu & judo, player can win only his opener!!! aikido & judofrac is skill mods!

Are you saying judofrac takes more skill than judo? :|
I doubt you can say any of those is more skilled. You need different movements for each of them.

Originally Posted by hxcbbqimo View Post
The difference is it's a different type of skill. Wushu requires more preemptive fighting involving dodging, and planning attacks, rather than aikido which is less preemptive and more "ok, this happened, so I have to do this".

Skilled Aikidoplayers are as preemptive as Wushu people. I'm doing the important joint settings before my opponent does his move. Otherwise you'd be out of the ring way too fast.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
I believe the poll says all. Im 100 percent with it.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by LoveJar View Post
Are you saying judofrac takes more skill than judo? :|

maybe no, but i want say inather i want wath in judo you can win only your opener....
Up: I think that that judofrac takes much more skill than judo. On judo, often on the first turn a part flies off and gets dqed. On judofrac it will just get fractured and you get more chances to win.

I think that aikido is a bit more skill than wushu. One reason is that there are more turns on aikido and you can plan what you are going to do, another is that on wushu the opener and second turn seems to matter much more than the rest of the match. I haven't played much wushu. I would probably have a different opinion if I played as much wushu as I played aikido.
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
But you can't do shit if they grab your leg while shovelling. You're completely fucked then.

You can go for their head. Or their arms. Even if you don't DM them, you can still destabilize them, especially if they see you wailing on their exposed-ness. Many shovels I've fought have given up on it halfway through, or were too busy trying to keep balanced to properly execute it. Of course, a lot of it has to do with their skill level, a noob shoveling will still make mistakes. Hopefully someone skilled wouldn't be doing it in the first place.

The thing I love about this game is how it blends luck and skill into an engaging experience.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.