Ranking
View Poll Results: Wich game is the most scary?
Penumbra
14 Votes / 58.33%
F.E.A.R. 2
10 Votes / 41.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hmm, well, so far, i havent seen any real screamers on the games, i dont want there to be screamers like every second, but once in the hour :P i spoke with my friend and he said that penumbra is scarier... (also, i dont like monsters like flaming and shit, i want it mostly zombies xd) also, i've tried all doom, and wtf, they rnt scary, kinda fun... but it's not scary. and dead space, i've tried it, and it seems kinda scary, but... it's... weird... also, im home alone and im will play on the night, so penumbra should make you fear your own life not the game and fear 2 will make me spasm once in a while?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Don't play either of them. The scariest game by far is Resident Evil 5 with Dead space like right behind it.
Hoss.
lol, resident evil isnt scary... >.<' and deadspace is... GUH!
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Definitely Penumbra. F.E.A.R. is fun, but Penumbra is more thrilling and scary.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Dude, definitely Penumbra- you start the gaming screaming for help and you ill finish screaming when u reach the end of the game. Im currently playing Penumbra: The Black Plague, and i simply cant stop its addictive. When u discover how to solve a puzzle u have another one waiting u in the next door. Its the scariest game i ever played. If you really want to get scared, play penumbra ;)

F.E.A.R is just an FPS with 4/5 scary moments. While on Penumbra fear becomes part of your life.
Last edited by fcpavao; Aug 1, 2009 at 09:32 PM.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
FEAR isn't really 'scary'.

All it is is some bitch getting close to you, but never really doing anything bad. The only way it could actually be scary is for you to be him, then maybe.

But I would think Dead Space is pretty scary, never played that though.
ok, now i've played FEAR2 about 30-40% of the game and about 20 min of penumbra black plague, penumbra was WAAAAAAY scarier, fear2... the only thing u get scared by is when some random flaming uber monster pops up behind u screaming like hell, but in penumbra ur scared about 70-80% of the time.

so, trough my opinion: fear2 = fun fps game... ... dead space = kinda like gow2 but... more weird .... resident evil = fun as hell .... penumbra = play it at midnight woithout any lights on and you will shit a building in your pants.
fatal frame

its a horror game

trust me on this one.

unfortunately i dont think its on computer
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Use an emulator for fatal frame.
But yeah, Penumbra is WAYYYY scarier...
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
I played penumbra 2 days ago, and i haven't gotten a minute of sleep.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread