Ranking
Original Post
Manhunt xbox
Heya

I was thinking of getting manhunt and i wanted to know a lil bit about it and if it's banned in australia. Is the gameplay hard or do you just walk press a button to kill someone without having to use any stealth even though that is the concept of the game. I dont care how gorey the game is or isn't i just like the look of it, if you could also tell me the average amount of time that it will take to finish the game. Any opinions will do, thanks.
Well its alot of sneaking, you need to move at the right time, and hide behind stuff :P

Its not that gorey as they want it to be, i don't really know why its banned. You can put a plastic bag over their head and beat them down with clubs and stuff, and it looks realistic its a awesome game.

I have just played it for about 10 minutes so i don't know that mutch about it.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Well its alot of sneaking, you need to move at the right time, and hide behind stuff :P

Its not that gorey as they want it to be, i don't really know why its banned. You can put a plastic bag over their head and beat them down with clubs and stuff, and it looks realistic its a awesome game.

I have just played it for about 10 minutes so i don't know that mutch about it.

Well originally it was way gorier but they had to tone it down for it to get an M rating.. Lol.
haven't played it, just looks fun. :3