Toribash
@tagger: Except that you didn't tell the right story, sorry. :\

The problem is as following: Some nutjob(s) have heard that something about the Mayan calendar ends at December 21st 2012, and instantly thinks that it's the world that is going to end. But the fact is that the Mayans didn't predict anything about the world ending, it's just the end of the 13th cycle of their Long Count Calendar, after which it will restart. Kinda like our clocks; instead of violently detonating when the time reaches midnight, it just starts over at 0:00. Same thing with their calendar.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by tagger67 View Post
guyz ive studied this in history class the world is NOT and i mean NOT gonna end thats just bullshit so if u wanna know the real story it goes like this:the aztecs were intelligient people and thought that the end of the calendar is the end of their civilization. BUT....they did not expect the spaniards to come and screw with thier civilization that made the AZTECS not mayans to revolt against montezuma so yea none of this shit is gonna happen so id close this thread now

We're talking about the Mayan calendar..
This thread lacks boobs.

2012 is not the Apocalypse. There.
bring back wibbles
Yes,they said it was a probabilty of it ending on 2012.They say there is a whole channel of chances that the end will happen,but it depends on the road we take.If we continue doing a insanely horrible things to the envirement,there's a higher chance of it happening.

Off topic:
2012a Micheal Bay film
yeah the myan calander.../ the calander of live ends in 2012 but i dont belive that the world will end but that t6here will be a big change ...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[CENTER]
Wy the mayans disapeared from the earth's face from one day to other,without leaving a trace,more than mil ppl just disapeared without a trace
Insanity?Hystory?Fear? or just precaution?
or even cold it be a message huh?
wy the world cant end on 2012
wy the sun cant burn us all
wy the earth is exactly posicioned at a perfect distance from the sun
We have a life,wy we cant lose it in few time.........
Buckshot Aspirin to ease ur headache
Originally Posted by shook View Post
@tagger: Except that you didn't tell the right story, sorry.

The problem is as following: Some nutjob(s) have heard that something about the Mayan calendar ends at December 21st 2012, and instantly thinks that it's the world that is going to end. But the fact is that the Mayans didn't predict anything about the world ending, it's just the end of the 13th cycle of their Long Count Calendar, after which it will restart. Kinda like our clocks; instead of violently detonating when the time reaches midnight, it just starts over at 0:00. Same thing with their calendar.

My clock violently explodes every midnight.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
To me, i think its bs. And by the way do they like think the world will go like PEW PEW PEW KABOOM PPSSHHHHHHHHH POW POW DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN. or like will just go poof and we all die XD
Those fucks wont happn I dont thrust The scient's

The predicted 1974 to be the end and were still here...

If it did happen my wife and i would be fucking anyway, too much pleasure to feel pain.
Last edited by Opherpower; Nov 15, 2009 at 03:00 AM.