ES Recruitment Drive

My Fallout char
I <3 Modding
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Actually there is a pretty stupid glitch with the chinese stealth armor, you can wear unlimited amounts of hats and everything stacks apart from the DR.

since I've read so many skill books(and will read much more cause I havent even found every location) I'll probably get max skills when the level cap raising DLC comes out :P
I diffused the megaton bomb at the beginning the when i got to about level 5, I killed everyone there.. and I mean EVERYONE. fun fun fun XD
Can someone actually show me one of the mods that allow you raise your level higher than twenty? It's difficult finding one.
Once you run out of ammo with the Alien Blaster, can you just go back to the spaceship and there will be more laying there? Or are you screwed?
hi
http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=121

@ stickit.

giantz: i think there are around 250 alien power cels for the alien blaster, they are around though, not all in the crash site, andi m pretty sure they wont respawn at the crash site either.

[T]
#hi

they dont respawn. there are some more set locations for the ammo though, like a truck somewhere which i forgot and loads in the outcast base (not the DLC one, the one called for independence or such)
Originally Posted by Zaarock View Post
they dont respawn. there are some more set locations for the ammo though, like a truck somewhere which i forgot and loads in the outcast base (not the DLC one, the one called for independence or such)

I also believe there are some power cells located near the crater by the talon company mercenaries HQ.
Originally Posted by Giantz View Post
Once you run out of ammo with the Alien Blaster, can you just go back to the spaceship and there will be more laying there? Or are you screwed?

Occasionally a UFO will randomly crash near you with more ammo,and a unique alien blaster named Fire lance in a few locations around the game,the higher your luck stat is the higher the chance that you'll see one.
I reccomend using Dogmeat,and searching during night time to find the ammo.

Firelance: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Firelance