Toribash
Originally Posted by isha View Post
It is a Garage Games key. I relize this is unfair. But Hampa is still getting money for the key. I bought my key from the toribash site so I am a little upset that people were able to get keys for free.

Some excuse, huh?
"I saw some other guy win a free car, and I thought I deserved one, so I stole one, and I sold it. I bought my own car with money, so what did I do wrong?".
Hmm you logic is a little off. I did not steal a key, and I have no idea why you would call it stealing. Their is a huge difference between getting something for free and stealing it, but I'm sure you know that. You did didn't you? Also would you think the same way if you got a free key.
I r Batdude.
Hmm you logic is a little off. I did not steal a key, and I have no idea why you would call it stealing. Their is a huge difference between getting something for free and stealing it, but I'm sure you know that. You did didn't you? Also would you think the same way if you got a free key.

So why are you trying to sell something that people can get for free?
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.

Ok, it seems like I'll have to clarify.
Let me rephrase:
"God, I'm so pissed off right now. A while ago I bought a new car for $20 dollars, and now the company gives away cars for free. So I got one myself, and sold it for $19.99. I'm so upset that I had to buy my car and those guys got it free !"
You are not allowed to sell GarageGame keys.

If you try to continue doing so and we find out, you will be banned indefinitely.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.