Ranking
I have a one of a kind set I may be interested in getting rid of. The artist is Assassin, but it was the only set he did aside from his own before he went Inactive.

Also i'm sorry if The preview doesn't work, it wasn't fully loading textures for me.

[fl0w][OoT][OLDA][Team Wushu]
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
I have a one of a kind set I may be interested in getting rid of. The artist is Assassin, but it was the only set he did aside from his own before he went Inactive.

Also i'm sorry if The preview doesn't work, it wasn't fully loading textures for me.

set

looks cp, dont want it
Ultimate King Bach Vine Compilation 2017 (w/Titles) Funny KingBach Vines - Co Viners
Originally Posted by Cartier View Post
Tractus Galea by Vitiek, throw me a price

your namechange, avatar, and offer all dissapoint me
Ultimate King Bach Vine Compilation 2017 (w/Titles) Funny KingBach Vines - Co Viners

Also, everything here, just didn't feel like putting 3 jointed sets onto the tb preview.
Originally Posted by IJOLI View Post
sell head http://www.toribashtextures.com/texture.php?id=3676

thats hilariously bad

bump mofos
So I own these two here

Yeet

I want a minimum on 200k each and I have 5 or six more jointed sets if interested. I'm on my phone currently and can post the others when I get home.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
So I own these two here

Yeet

I want a minimum on 200k each and I have 5 or six more jointed sets if interested. I'm on my phone currently and can post the others when I get home.

not gonna lie, when i opened the spoiler and saw flyingmonk it was disappointing

i dont care for jointed sets like these, sorry dont want them