Ranking
i'ma cnc hottudogu cuz it was the best out of all of the 2.

So opener was pretty lit, i like the creativity of it and how you continue that shit was neat!
Spins were very fucking fluid bro, you still got it inside ya!
So the first grab was a bit messy, didn't like you controlled Uke there, the second was smoother though.
Cool split.
Nothing much to cnc here but i can say it was a pretty neat replay!

OwO Kuro is my bae.
Attached Files
one heck of a verse.rpl (768.7 KB, 8 views)
"Rules of the replay thread.
1. Comment and Criticize (CnC) the replay before your own if you're willing to post one. If you don't, your post will be removed.
2. Do not post a replay without giving the previous poster some constructive criticism.
3. Do not give criticism like; nice, liked the kick. Or; I liked it, good kick. Give some real criticism so they'll know what they did wrong and must work on next time."

Hi guys, I'm going to be bringing this back as lately our Cnc towards each other has been pretty barebones, including my own. I'll be working hard to follow and enforce this rule.
We're a replay making clan first and foremost; we all joined this clan to improve our skills as a family
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
okay here's a short lil thing i just did with someone
i was just fuckin around and playing with my tori

i'll give cnc either in a few hours or in the morning. just leaving this here as sort of like a marker thingy
-----
okay, so I just realized that the replay is the one from the lil video thing that was sent a while ago sooo

(Im gonna be referring to the replay as if you did it yourself Zibril, just because it's easier)

Just apply what the video said (the part where you stop for a moment and become stiff). One thing that bothered me though is the ending. It looked rushed and weird. Everything was fluid and nice, and then the ending comes and your tori freaks out. Like getting momentum out of no where. Also that weird throw from i think the shin or thigh. Overall, make the your segway to things cleaner.
Attached Files
neutral position.rpl (229.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Lotus; Oct 11, 2018 at 01:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?
hey I don't wanna go for a deep analysis of your replay but I have to admit, I'm impressed. Your movements are new to me, never seen you do moves like this before, and I really like it gj
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

I like trying to be different when I do my replays. Instead of doing stuff that people have already done and have setups for, I go by turn positioning (like every 10 frames or 5 depending on game). I could go more indepth if you guys want a long read.
-----
you should an analysis btw
I wanna see it
-----
Here's another replay

this is the guy i had to keep stopping for. except this one was only at the end.
Attached Files
shine.rpl (599.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Lotus; Oct 12, 2018 at 02:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?
the start and end looked a bit iffy compared to the rest of the replay.
movement is overall really smooth, try working a bit more on style maybe?

also, tricking collab anyone?
Attached Files
krup.rpl (51.7 KB, 4 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
on it
Attached Files
fix the kick.rpl (111.6 KB, 3 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kek
Attached Files
bongabonga.rpl (185.0 KB, 3 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
go
Attached Files
i fucking hate landing aaaa.rpl (311.6 KB, 5 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]