Toribash
I do play nice a majority of the time. I only get annoyed when others are not obeying the rules. :v
hey
Soul, you should have a giant ass signature with that toriptime of yours :v It bothers me so much that you only have a little itty bitty siggy.
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
Hey his sig may be small, but it attracts the girls just as good as a big signature. Its not all about size Yaysian, its how you use it. god...
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Hey his sig may be small, but it attracts the girls just as good as a big signature. Its not all about size Yaysian, its how you use it. god...

lmfao xD Soul does seem to have his way with the ladies xD why do you think Yaysian still hangs around?
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
You're not real, go away. I do not approve of your existence you foul creature.

I never asked you to approve of my existence, but denying it would be the same as castrating everyone's dick, even your own. Stock markets will rise with dildo sales skyrocketing.
"The moment you fall is the moment I rise"~Mondaiji
lololololol kill me i lost a 15k bet when i got the most dms i lost to points,.....
I don't know why this is here but look at my threads! (I have a replay thread with no replays)
Originally Posted by Yaysian View Post
Soul, you should have a giant ass signature with that toriptime of yours :v It bothers me so much that you only have a little itty bitty siggy.

Says the one with ";-;" as his sig
I couldnt tell if u were being sarcastic or not so i just gonna say it anyway :P
sup
Holy crap. There are actual posts here and not the normal shit (other than Cill, but that's to be expected).
My christmas wish came true!
God bless us, everyone!
"Dolphy go kiss their asses, right now, go say sorry,
Right now" ~Yaysian, striking down the hammer.
Originally Posted by Butter6699 View Post
Says the one with ";-;" as his sig
I couldnt tell if u were being sarcastic or not so i just gonna say it anyway :P

Do you think normal toribash members can have giant fucking sigs such as Soul? He's a Prime Member for fucks sake, with Prime/VIP you gain access to a larger signature. Being a normal TB member limits us of how much fucking shit we can put on it.
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
Originally Posted by Yaysian View Post
Do you think normal toribash members can have giant fucking sigs such as Soul? He's a Prime Member for fucks sake, with Prime/VIP you gain access to a larger signature. Being a normal TB member limits us of how much fucking shit we can put on it.

Yay, i just love you excessive use of profanity.
But still, look at my sig, its not too small, not too big
sup