I read tons of books, to many to say.

Last one was:

Play A Game Of Magic.

Something like that.
The books that i luv:
Perfume: story of a murderer, Patrick Suskind
Crime and punishment, Dostoievsky
The psychoanalyst, John Katzenbach

Last one: Pinocchio, Carlo Collodi (lol, too diferent from the disney story)
█ ☠ █
Originally Posted by hydrotoxin View Post
Just finished At The Mountains of Madness today (by H.P. Lovecraft, in case you live in a cave). Supposedly Guillermo Del Toro is making a film adaptation- if he does, it's going to be incredible.

Oh awesome. I have been reading a bunch cthulhu and necronomicon based stories recently. Mostly from this compilation:

i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
The things they carried. I had to read it for school and I actually like it.
1/50 for school reading ain't bad. :P
Maximum ride 1,2,and 3 I know they are teen books but I love the references, witty observation turned into a subtle joke and just how real it seems I mean bird kids might not be real(as far as we know) but imagine what the government is hiding from us I bet you they have U.F.Os, space contact, water reserves on other planets,and alternative fuels. so a flock of bird kids isn't really that far retched. I definatly reccomend.
The last book I finished was The Dead Zone by Stephen King (The Best Author Ever).
The book I'm starting now is Night Shift by Stephen King, which is a collection of short horror stories.

I've read about 20 of Stephen King's books.
The last book I read was English ( I am Dutch, but I heard it was an awesome book, so I read it in English) was Life of Pi. And I'm reading Joe Speedboot right now ( Dutch book)
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
I just read "Extreme Paranoia", which is based on the Paper and pencil RPG "Paranoia".
It was really cool.
I'm also reading "The children of the Dust" in english at the moment, and it is incredibly depressing. It's about kids who live on after a nuclear war.
Last edited by fat0ninja; Oct 16, 2009 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Spelling
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Zip0 View Post
Pendragon. Now CHERUB series

wut happened with gunny's hand in book 5 (pendragon)
srsly, it's always out of stock
btw, how can i say all of that without sounding like a geek? -.-
The person below is gay