Toribash
Original Post
Most Annoying vBlogger (YouTuber)?
I personally got sick of the garbage content I see in YouTube's homepage.
There was once cool stuff to check into, but now its nothing but useless content and a ridicilous use of the YouTube Partnership that youtube has.

Check out iJustine or RayWilliamJohnson.

They dont make any good jokes, they are personally a joke.
iJustine is basically an attention whore which money flows into her pocket every day thanks to her unintelligent blind fans who watch rate subscribe a video that lacks of content, or each video has a common sense which we probably aleready know.

For instance "Kids, do not feed the trolls!"
Wow, thanks iJustine you are trully a genius.

Just because she looks good, doesn't mean she posts interesting facts.
She is full of shit. I had watched a couple of her videos and nothing funny or interesting was going on. I just disliked the video and look down at the comments, the shit i've seen cannot be unseen! How stupid you can be to comment shameful things like "omg i love u ijustine you are so pretty and intelligent"

Another massive douchebag named RayWilliamJohnson
Claimed to be the richest YouTuber of this year.
If you are actually an okay person, you will notice there is nothing interesting on his videos.
What he is basically doing is Ripping-Off any video he finds amusing without asking for a permission, adds it onto his project video which he posts every sunday and he actually reviews the video. What the fuck?

Its like me explaining how the bacon is so tasty and you should try it.
When he receives a high level of criticism, he basically disables the comments feature. Of cource of his retarded fans will offend you back, because they think he is someone genius, a sacred for fuck sakes. They fail to realize there is nothing genius about ripping off a video and showing into your main page.

Both of these pricks use jumpcuts and annoying transitions.

PlayerID57
disconnected
Yeah, they are pretty awful. However, on the other side, there are funny, creative youtubers.

See Charlieissocoollike and TobyTurner/Tobuscus. They are both witty and fun to watch while also being intelligent. They're both well over a million subs by now, I think.

Edit: Also, iJustine is hot? My taste in women is really contorted, then...
Last edited by NoCheerios; Sep 24, 2011 at 08:34 PM.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
RWJ was pretty cool until he got #1.
I used to watch his videos, and now it's just really crappy videos.
As for justine, the only reason I think she's popular because people think she's hot and she's rich.
Nocheerios is correct, Toby and Charlie are both really funny, at least to me.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
I do really enjoy zoouk and vSauce.
zoouk post some interesting news about animals, vsauce posts some cool geek stuff.
Don't like them, don't watch them.
They are just doing what many people watch, so blame people rather then those fulfilling their demands.
Oh, and ranting about them will get them attention.
Attention will get them more views.
I mean, I never heard about ijustine, googled her, watched some videos, decided that I don't give a fuck about her.
In other words: you're an idiot.
))<>((
RayWilliamJohnson is the one I personally don't like. Also, I can see how this thread will be full of hate posts.
RayWilliamJohnson is the worst. I didn't even know his name I just referred to him as that one douchebag on youtube that makes shitty videos but has millions of views. He's probably rollin in cash from youtube though. I don't know what people like about his videos, and I don't know a single person that does like his videos, so I don't know who the hell is giving him all the views.
In other words; Colonizing mars, while a lot of work, would be a good investment for the future, however at this point in time we don't have the technology or willingness to do so.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I watch the oldest videos of Ray,they were amazing(now they suck).
In the end,ppl will still watch them,they will get money.The reason is simple : everyone have their own likes and dislikes,and an different way to be comic.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Don't like 'em don't watch them, and please don't make shit threads.
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Don't like 'em don't watch them, and please don't make shit threads.

They are everywhere. even in MY homepage.
I only watched 2-3 times to understand their nature.