Ranking
oh yeah, this games pretty easy to run and I'm at work right now but I know most of my components by heart. I've got an AMD phenom FX 8350 4ghz 8 core, Radeon 280x 2gb Vram, Asus m5a97 mobo, forget what battery I have but its 600w, and 8 gb of 1333hz ram with a 1tb hdd.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
You think the game would run fine?

You could always get a refund through steam if it doesn't run like you'd like it to.
With everything on the lowest you might be able to. I'm not sure if canirunit is using like decent settings or the lowest to say it requires 896mb of vRAM and if you don't have enough vram it will be choppy.
i created the ??? emoji
Oh okay, we'll I bought it, haven't yet tested it out.

@Zack (Nshadow), how does one go about doing that?
Nvm, answered on Skype.
Last edited by zubin; Jul 20, 2015 at 07:29 PM.
You can get a 2gb vram graphics card for pretty cheap nowadays, and your cpu needs a definite upgrade. Unless your running on a laptop which is poop and you need to switch to towers.
i created the ??? emoji
Game of the year 2015. Fantastic match making, looks beautiful, customization, crossplay, ranked gameplay, dedicated servers. If you find this game even a little bit interesting then buy it. It's everything you could want and more. It's blowing up at the moment with over 150k concurrent players at peak time.