Ranking
Original Post
(Bomb) Recruitment Thread

Recruitment

Hello, if you are here to apply for The Bomb Squad, please read this post carefully so there is no confusion. Our minimum belt is black, so do not bother applying if you are less then that. (Rare occasions this rule is bypassed).
Also we require lots of forum activity. If you have not read our rules, then you will see it here.
If you do not post in the span of a week in our thread (excuses such as school, vacation, etc. are allowed.) then you will be kicked. 2nd chances are always given, but third is never an option.

App Guideline

In-game Name:
Belt:
Forum Activity (0-10):
Any previous clans and why you left them:
Why The Bomb Squad:
How you can you contribute to us:
Favorite mods:
Any bans/infractions:
Other means of communication (e.g skype):
Something about yourself:
Replays:

This is an app guideline. We recommend free form application. Free from app's give you a better chance of getting in, but you must include all the information from the app guideline.

Please put effort into your application. If you are going to waste your time by making a terrible app, why waste ours.

If you are declined, you are always allowed to try again in a week.

3 yes's: You're in
3 no's: you are declined

Applicants in Progress

Last edited by Bombank; Apr 5, 2015 at 07:39 PM.
Bomb Squad Application
1. My game name is Maxiboo

2. My real name is Nicholas

3. I am currently a 2nd Dan Black Belt

4. I am 13 of age

5. My in-game activity would be 8 as I spend most my time on Toribash 6 days a week

6. My Forum activity would be a 1 but I will work on this

7. I was apart of (Drift) but left due to inactivity

8. I wanted to join The Bomb Squad because I know a few members from this clan and they seem polite which gives me a welcoming feeling. It's also because I want a clan who gives me a chance to at least see my skills.

9. I can contribute by giving my skill and donating (If needed to)

10. My favourite mods are Mushu, Wushu, Boxshu, Judo, Aikido, Parkouring and Sparring. I don't do Parkouring and Sparring that often as it takes a lot of my time.

11. I have never had a ban nor an Infraction

12. My only form of communications are Skype and Steam

13. I am from the land of the long white cloud (New Zealand) and have been living here from the day of my birth. I am also in High school which means a lot of studying however I do make time for Toribash.

Please take me into consideration, I would gladly appreciate it.
Thank you for reading my application.
Attached Files
Gerad.rpl (30.1 KB, 20 views)
Parkouring With Subzero145 #2.rpl (553.1 KB, 27 views)
Maxiboo VS SKULLRID3R.rpl (816.9 KB, 16 views)
Falcon.rpl (41.0 KB, 13 views)
Pucjer.rpl (35.7 KB, 10 views)
I'm gonna say a yes. However, I want to see you inprove upon your forum activity. As of right now, you have one yes. If you become a trial member, I would like to see you ingame. Maybe even spar. Btw, try using free form instead of bullet layout.
This is a signature...
That forum activity needs to come up if you want to stay a part of this clan. other than that though its a yes.
"and then the small boy left a small trail of urine as he hurried off into the sunset"~firebolty
You have been invited but you have to improve your forum activity before you become a full fledged member. For now you are a trial member once you accept the invite. You will have to show commitment to become a full on member. Good Luck.
This is a signature...
Mr.Sidney application
In-game Name: MrSidney
Belt: Black Belt
In-game activity (0-10): 8
Forum Activity (0-10): 7
Any previous clans and why you left them: I was in senpai but then they gave up and disbanded the clan
Why The Bomb Squad: I want to have a group of people to know and hangout with, and just someone to talk to and ask for advice.
How you can you contribute to us: Well I'm a decent player, not the best but i can stand my ground in a clan war if i had to.
Favorite mods: Judo.tbm, Abd.tbm, Judofrac.tbm, lenshu.tbm
Any bans/infractions: 1 infraction last year for breaking forum rules.
Other means of communication (e.g Skype): Steam (jjoshua20011) Google+ (joshua jones)
Something about yourself: I'm a very hard playing player, i never give up when facing a challenge and I'm a good sport and just overall a good person.
Replays:
Maicpizza's app
In-game Name:maicpizza
Belt:Black
Forum Activity (0-10):5-10
Any previous clans and why you left them:No
Why The Bomb Squad:Ive been searching for a clan and I hopped along this one plus its awesome
How you can you contribute to us:I will try and keep everyone in the clan active
Favorite mods:aikido,greykido
Any bans/infractions:No
Other means of communication (e.g skype):Bradley.Marcum2
Something about yourself:I like FPS
Replays:
Attached Files
Head go bye bye.rpl (76.3 KB, 12 views)
Hello guys.
My name is Stepan.Also my username is griDx24.I am going to Tymonovskaya school.My age is 14 and i turning 15 in the February 27th.I have a skiing hobby.I do it for 1 year.I live in Belarus.My GMT is +2.I live in a small town called Klimovichi where nothing happens, try to find in google maps.If you want to contact me this is my skype griD_x24(like username).On the avatar is Jack from Adventure time.Time to writing about my appearance and character.I have gray eyes dark short hair and small nose.I am not tall but no short too.In character i prefer to think before writing.I prefer saying to people not writing. Because life chat is better.I can speaking about any subject.

My join time is not so big.I have a black belt with a QI of 1141.But i think its enough to play good.Im played this game once in 2012 but dont like it.Now t really like it because it realistic and there so many forces and relaxes.This game for me like a new life.I have a black belt but i play well.Especially in aikido and mushu.I doesnt sparring because i cant and doesnt like it because its so hard for me.My rank in aikido is about ~11000.My main rank is ~50000.

On forums i like to speaking about toribash(logically) and other interesting games for example CS:GO.But no only about that, also i can speaking about other interesting subjects for me and for you .

I have seriously reason to join The Bomb Squad.I think its a good clan for aikido and wushu(mushu) players.And also players in this clan play good.They are very active in-game and on forums.I have no friends in this clan its so sad.Previous clans i dont have too.I have been never banned.
I have 2 alt`s
1.MeTk1u
2.Grinch21
But i does not use them.
Some aikido and mushu replays.
=====================
Attachment 503281
Attachment 503282
Attachment 503283
Attachment 503284
=====================