ES Recruitment Drive
Kk i tried doing the draw with jaza tutorial.

the big one is in reference to the tutorial, the small one isnt

Last edited by Alpha; Jan 23, 2019 at 06:43 PM.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Yes please
I can always help (or at least try) too, but at the moment im not able to use my tablet so things would look messy and wouldnt help much. I'll let Lotus handle this, but you still can call me if you want
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

please do what you can to help im not that good
I just know how hard it is to follow a jazza tutorial
¿?
uh if you also feel like you need me dont hesitate to call too, it's not like im a pro in this subject but I like to study anatomy and I might be able to help, the problem is im not that good at teaching/explaining things. Victor knows it

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, just pointing out the mistakes would be a huge help.
you should work a bit with proportions then, try looking at male (or female) bodies and try to reproduce the proportions in the paper. Not really drawing the image you're seeing, but comparing each body part sizes separately and then try make the complete figure later, with the correct sizes and distance between each part

I know it sound hard and not even I can do it properly but focus in understanding proportions, I just gave some examples of how I would try to practice (and how I actually do)

i did this

also I can tell that what you're doing with the head is reproduce a common technique to draw heads without fully understanding it, I'll try to make a step-to-step tutorial of how I usually visualize in 3D my head schema/sketch later

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I will try using figures or something but for now i tried again

blub

I know The rib cage is a bit too long(which made the entirr upperbody too long) but i think its a bit better than the others.

And yes, i just make heads like that bc i saw everyone use them dunno how to make them face other directions.