ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Should Gedafi be killed?
Will he resing when he has no head and btw WTF is wrong with him
Looks up 2:[Auskingd0m],[Venuuk],[Toast],[Ninjabent],[Festus],[Kobolt],[Oblivion],[kaszanas] and[BenDover]
Gosh that question is so obvious ... she shouldn't be killed ..
anyway he propably got something wrong with his mind ...
he should rest in prison ;)
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
XD couldent ask for a better awnser.
Looks up 2:[Auskingd0m],[Venuuk],[Toast],[Ninjabent],[Festus],[Kobolt],[Oblivion],[kaszanas] and[BenDover]
nobody deserves to die. + the death penalty or death itself is just a cheap way to get out of punishment.
He should be stopped from what he's currently doing by all means.Everything else is minor details.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Qaddafi should of course be deposed, at the very least.
As for killing him, that's probably justified too.

The problem is that the US doesn't want to do this, because Qaddafi may protect their interests better than the rebels (who might become radical anti-American terrorists).
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Kaszanas,Takkrala:

He is constantly surrounded by 60 trained "virgins" that have trained all of their life to protect someone.Seizing control of him is near impossible.NATO forces are running out of ways and things to do to grab him from the air as well as on the ground.He is using his Innocent citizens as human shields when he is cornered from time to time.As every day passes more and more civilians are being ripped from families and murdered because this guy is a rich faggot. Im not saying that he deserves to be shot in the head (even though he really does) im saying hes not going to give up at all.His reign need to be cease soon.Not later,or in a month.Now is the time to take a heli-copter and an A-R 15 and at least wound him to tell him that we aren't fucking around.
Inactive Due to RL Issues.
But I still love [l]. I also love you.
Originally Posted by swyne View Post
Kaszanas,Takkrala:

He is constantly surrounded by 60 trained "virgins" that have trained all of their life to protect someone.Seizing control of him is near impossible.NATO forces are running out of ways and things to do to grab him from the air as well as on the ground.He is using his Innocent citizens as human shields when he is cornered from time to time.As every day passes more and more civilians are being ripped from families and murdered because this guy is a rich faggot. Im not saying that he deserves to be shot in the head (even though he really does) im saying hes not going to give up at all.His reign need to be cease soon.Not later,or in a month.Now is the time to take a heli-copter and an A-R 15 and at least wound him to tell him that we aren't fucking around.

You obviously did not read what i said. as i clearly said, and let me quote it.

Originally Posted by Takkrala View Post
the death penalty or death itself is just a cheap way to get out of punishment.

also, i never said nobody should do anything against him or anything. so i dont really get why you are putting my name on top of it as if you were talking to me.

also, yes. nobody deserve's to die. because dieing is a good thing. its a gateway to get out of this shitplace called earth.
interesting how western media present the situation so that all of u think as u do.

I don't see how several countries at power justify bombing other countries they do not like: "In order to save civilians we must first kill civilians!" does not sound to me like something anyone at clear mind could accept. But yet u all do.
Don't get me wrong I am not a supporter of Gadafi, but he has done a lot for his country in the past, it was one of the more prosperous African countries, and what is it going to be when this is over? Cheap oil?
If the big powers just let us all be, we would be all much better
Afghan was fucked by the Russians, than USA supported the Taliban so thy can get rid of the Russians, and than they turned against the Talibans. And Afghanistan is fucked now, did know in the 50-60s Afghanistan was a rly nice country to live in?
What about Irak in the 60s?
How about Serbia in the 80s?

I think u should look u're history up. And be a bit more open minded. The things u hear in the news may not be "all truth" and ofc there are all kins of "truths".
wishful eyes deceive me