Ranking
Originally Posted by jokerstein View Post
Better get those analytical skills fired up boi.
Memorising questions means crap.

Just had my UN this week, most of the questions really deviate from the standards we see in the books. Even Detik Detik failed to get any close this time.

I screwed up my Maths miserably even though I could do all the practice questions. Really I was taken aback and disappointed initially. But I (sort of) aced Kimia because I'd expected the questions to be different (and that the topics are closer to my Chemistry A Levels more than the Maths).

This year definitely has a lot more associate questions (2-3 implied topics integrated into one question) and analytical questions (deducing results/factors from a given scenario). I don't know about the Socials though.

Well there goes high school for me. Have fun with yours.

EDIT: https://nasional.kompas.com/read/201...tnya-soal-unbk

Oh shit, i really need to think outside the box this year. Gosh.
i guess the future isn't that easy.
Last edited by Rajen; Apr 13, 2018 at 02:14 PM.
Well if i speak in mmorpg term, raising your intelligent is rather easy than raising wisdom. Intelligent is something you know, while wisdom is knowing how to use your intelligence in real life.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by jokerstein View Post
Better get those analytical skills fired up boi.
Memorising questions means crap.

Just had my UN this week, most of the questions really deviate from the standards we see in the books. Even Detik Detik failed to get any close this time.

I screwed up my Maths miserably even though I could do all the practice questions. Really I was taken aback and disappointed initially. But I (sort of) aced Kimia because I'd expected the questions to be different (and that the topics are closer to my Chemistry A Levels more than the Maths).

This year definitely has a lot more associate questions (2-3 implied topics integrated into one question) and analytical questions (deducing results/factors from a given scenario). I don't know about the Socials though.

Well there goes high school for me. Have fun with yours.

EDIT: https://nasional.kompas.com/read/201...tnya-soal-unbk

So UNBK was too hard, he apologized.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Err... Raiken, i failed to understand on the latter part. The part of "he apologized"....Somehow it looks like you're narrating something.
"0h no" -Trice
I was talking about the article that Jokar mentioned, mendikbud apologized.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Oh, baru baca artikelnya. Gatau bagaimana unbk satu angkatan bawah gua, tapi kalo gasalah un angkatan gw protes juga gacukup komputer padahal sistem diubah menjadi un online. Kapan sistem un bener bener matang gak gonta ganti lagi ya...
"0h no" -Trice
Nah itu dia, sebuah tuntunan akan suatu masalah yang akar dari masalahnya saja masih belum dipikirkan dan dibenah, gimana tuntutan tersebut mau terealisasikan dan diaplikasikan dengan apresiasi orang - orang kalau 'mereka' saja gak memikirkan akan masalah - masalah sepele seperti itu, like kekurangan komputer di beberapa daerah or stuffs like that.

Kalau mau sama ratakan online, ya beri fasilitas, tapi sebelum itu liat dulu hutang negara dan tuntutan pajak yang bisa dibilang makin ada aja masalahnya, bukannya malah mencoba - coba sistem baru yang bakalan ngimbas ke banyak masa depan penerus bangsa gini, untung unbk not really being considered as the main point to join an university if not, udah bakalan pada nyari beasiswa dan pendidikan diluar sana yang most of them jauh lebih menghargai para pelajar dan generasi muda yang eager untuk belajar.

Huft.
- made in Indonesia

I mean change is not necessarily bad. But sudden changes is.

Setidaknya jika mau ngubah jangan langsung serentak, tapi secara berangsur angsur, jangan sistem lama langsung total diganti dengan sistem lama.
"0h no" -Trice
Sebenarnya PBT lebih baik imo, why? Anggap aja sebagai first step to get used to sbmptn.

And not all of human beings are OK with computer. So, ya.
- made in Indonesia