Toribash
Original Post
Hello, I'm AquaRed
Hiya! My name is AquaRed! And i'm a new player that like freedom and fighting games and well... Toribash had it all i needed and it was free ^-^
So i started for the first time and i found myself a little skilled and surely lucky, my course to blue belt was hard, i found many hardships and friendships, And when i blinked i found myself a blue belt! now i'm fighting in the tourneys and public rooms and all the time i had fun and epic moments with this game, which makes me think, How is this game not recognized by many people... anyway Toribash has it's good and bad experiences (Which i never had one) and that's a great thing from a fighting game

Toribash is a special game that will be remenbered forever by me ^-^

Anyway special thanks to: D4RK0W272( i think it's like that xD) Aragornnn, Chrissen, and many other people i've met in my way
Hello Aqua! Hope you enjoy your stay and have fun learning the game, goodluck.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Hey buddy! Welcome to Toribash!
I see you're already blue belt, which is awesome! and you're in the superior clan ;))
I hope you enjoy your stay here and strive to get better! If you have any questions or concerns, contact me or any member of the Help Squad!
I recommend looking at some tutorials, and stopping by the Toribash Discord server, too!
Ay man, welcome. Hmu if u need some tips for abd and sparring
<[TANG]Static> I play replays
Hey there buddy. Maybe we can do some matches you and i.
And i could teach you a thing or two about Aikido.
Add my discord if you are interested.
Manitoda#0933
I'm happy you are enjoying this game Aqua, I love it too. I've been playing since 2006! My favorite part is the community. This is the most socially connected game I have ever been a part of. I also love the variety and tactics that moving joints to fight brings to the table.

I hope you continue to enjoy the game and the community for a long time. Maybe we can play some time? :] If you ever need any help with the game or have any issues with anything don't hesitate to let us know. We are happy to help.

cheers

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Hey! Welcome to Toribash man, If you need my help in anything, feel free to pm me
also, I would like to meet you in-game too, I'll make sure to search your name in-game
also if you feel like getting along with more people make sure to join our Discord server if you haven't already. here's a link
https://discordapp.com/invite/toribash
GL getting to black belt!