Toribash
Original Post
TALyorG's Texture Shop
Hi everyone, welcome to the TALyorG's Texture Shop

<<I RECOLOR AND REMASTERISE YOUR HEADS FOR TC's>>Hey, you like your head but you need a new color? Or more a complete remasterisation of the head? So just send me your texture and say me what you want by pm.

All this one have been owned

FOR SELL

Last edited by TalyorG; Sep 2, 2018 at 07:43 PM.

Stop making new threads, put it all on one
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Hehe thank's, I am looking for really more, yes sorry next art selling I will do it, but i have to do a new (last) thread called shop right? Or it is possible to modificate this one and call him TalyorG Head's Shop ? Because I think I will only do Heads untill I don't have my full 512 set, but for that I need more money Than 10k lol
Originally Posted by General Market Rules
.....III) A user may have more than one thread open if each thread serves a different purpose. Note that having multiple threads with the same purpose (more than 1 Sale/Trading/Buying thread) may result in infractions (this includes using alt accounts).

You had 5. Please only have one selling thread at a time. Thank you.

Closed the others
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Sorry for that, I will becarefull next time, so... I got new prices here, news textures and I remasterise your heads people, just tell me here or in pm.
45k for the recoloured Golden globe
What are you lookin at ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Deal Flakes, just waiting the tc's
-----
Ok so Flakes decided to don't buy the Golden Globe after negociate with me ingame and post on my thread ... please next time don't make me lose my time to recolor a head you will don't buy so now the head are for sell 80k and I will never lowraise the price, maybe I will keep it for me let see...
Last edited by TalyorG; Aug 24, 2018 at 12:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
give the Laserotron please and thanks
Last edited by GAYest; Aug 25, 2018 at 04:31 PM.
PLEASE I REALLY WANT It
HI I really need a head texture and i really liked your ninja head the yellow one can u please give me 1 if u want me to give you something for it i will and thank you so much.