Toribash
Original Post
New SlainVeteran Include - Auction! [500 min per bid]
OK guys, I could do with a few credits!

I have taken trophy.inc and edited it trophy2.inc.
This include will work with .pov files without editing them (although there is an option to edit 2 lines and get prettier results), and gives you the option to change the text on the trophy base.
You can also decide if you want the background as dark as this preview, or to be lit up (but so you can still see the spot light).

If the auction goes above 15,000 I will also add head textures to the include. This will be done as the auction has reached this requirement.

The starting bid is 0 and the minimum bid is 500 over the last bid.

Once you have won the auction, PM me and I shall tell you to send me the money. Once I have the money, I shall send you trophy2.inc through a PM. You are then free to do whatever you want with trophy2.inc.

Happy bidding.

I shall end this Auction at 10pm BST (GMT+1) on Sunday 17th June 2007. Any bids placed after this time will be ignored. I shall be using the Forum time for this.

Head textures - myself and suomynona: (you can set the transparency in the include, this is at 0.6)

Dark mode:

Lit up mode:
Last edited by SlainVeteran; Jun 17, 2007 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Added a preview of the head textures of the include
I has a flavour