Ranking
Original Post
New Toricredits board!
Good afternoon everyone,

After some lengthy discussion and in-depth planning behind-the-scenes the Market Squad introduces to you the Toricredits board!

What is this board, how do I use it?

In this board, Verified TC Sellers will be able to create TC selling threads for the community to come to and purchase from.

With the creation of this board,
  • Any person who wishes to sell TC are under obligation to go through the staff's vetting process in order to become a verified TC seller.
  • Only verified TC sellers will be able to make threads in this board.
  • All TC sales are to go through this new board.
  • Attempting to sell TC outside of the Toricredits board (including in-game) may result in immediate account suspension for the seller.

If you are ever confronted by any user attempting to sell you TC in-game, please do not buy TC from them. There's a greater possibility of you being scammed.

How do I become a Verified TC Seller?

To apply, all you need to do is meet this criteria*:
- no bans for scamming for 9 months (including alternate accounts)
- account must be at least 6 months old
*meeting the criteria does not guarantee that you will become a verified TC seller; it only makes you eligible to apply.

To apply, simply PM any Market Squad member found on this list requesting for Verified TC Seller status.

For more information see this thread.

That's it for the announcement everyone! Make sure to check out the Toricredits forum rules if you intend on using the board!

p.s. If you have an active TC selling thread that has not already been closed by the squad please close it. Any user found with a TC selling thread in the Items section forum after February 22nd at 11:59pm (GMT -0) may be subjected to infractions.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Steam Gift Cards will not be allowed to be sold on our platform as it's a direct violation of Steam's TOS. Sorry.

Gift cards aren't always necessary steam gift cards. In that case is it acceptable?
Ex: any gift card that you can use on any other website like amazon or ebay ...

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
This is good, gj MS. It will be nice to see people scam less and try harder to be recognised as a verified seller, just to be able to sell tcs.

Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Gift cards aren't always necessary steam gift cards. In that case is it acceptable?
Ex: any gift card that you can use on any other website like amazon or ebay ...

I don't think so, it would be easy to scam and hard to help the scam victims, since the mods don't have the powers to verify and undo deals on other platforms.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
That’s still to be done in the regular items board
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by KingFrace View Post
cool idea but still waiting for the people who got scammed by hisoka to be compensated

what happened? I knew Hisoka as a good guy
very good indeed
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???