Ranking
EDIT! I cancelled my app for joining JackAzz, they are not active and I am still waiting for them to reply, so this is the only app i did

Toribash Name: ESoldier25

Belt: Black belt

Best Mods: abd, aikido, greykido, mushu (?)

Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: I was in Roulette, but i left the clan because of inactivity, then I joined DarkFox because they were active, but the clan died after 1 month;
The last clan I joined was pre official Vibe; I was a member of the clan for 6-8 months,

Why You Want To Join: because you look like you are pretty active, on forums, but i am not sure about your activity in game

What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): i can bring a good image of the clan, provided that I am friendly and i like to make friends, I am very active in game and, soon, on forums and I can help new people with basic stuff, like simple openers or when/how to waste time to win the game by points, on ABD or do very nice saves

How Often Do You Play Toribash?: I am currently playing toribash almost everyday

Interesting Fact About Yourself: I am a 15 y/o Romanian guy, I took the bilangual exam (I am able to join the classes with more english courses) and i am very good at math; also, i am looking forward to learn Java or C++
Last edited by ESoldier25; Nov 22, 2016 at 12:09 PM.
Originally Posted by ESoldier25 View Post
EDIT! I cancelled my app for joining JackAzz, they are not active and I am still waiting for them to reply, so this is the only app i did

Toribash Name: ESoldier25

Belt: Black belt

Best Mods: abd, aikido, greykido, mushu (?)

Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: I was in Roulette, but i left the clan because of inactivity, then I joined DarkFox because they were active, but the clan died after 1 month;
The last clan I joined was pre official Vibe; I was a member of the clan for 6-8 months,

Why You Want To Join: because you look like you are pretty active, on forums, but i am not sure about your activity in game

What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): i can bring a good image of the clan, provided that I am friendly and i like to make friends, I am very active in game and, soon, on forums and I can help new people with basic stuff, like simple openers or when/how to waste time to win the game by points, on ABD or do very nice saves

How Often Do You Play Toribash?: I am currently playing toribash almost everyday

Interesting Fact About Yourself: I am a 15 y/o Romanian guy, I took the bilangual exam (I am able to join the classes with more english courses) and i am very good at math; also, i am looking forward to learn Java or C++

Your app is really well written and we would for you to come into our clan OF TORIBASH DDD
~Donate To KiwiZombie And Save A KiwiBird~
recruitment
Toribash Name: JJmaster13
Belt:4thdan
Best Mods:abd rk-mma spar and parkour
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: yes
Why You Want To Join:because i like being apart of somthing
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help):i dont know tc?
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: alot
Interesting Fact About Yourself:i call myself master when theres another master name in sever
Originally Posted by JJMASTER13 View Post
Toribash Name: JJmaster13
Belt:4thdan
Best Mods:abd rk-mma spar and parkour
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: yes
Why You Want To Join:because i like being apart of somthing
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help):i dont know tc?
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: alot
Interesting Fact About Yourself:i call myself master when theres another master name in sever

Please take this seriously and send an actual one
¿?
Toribash Name: Michael

Belt: Black

Best Mods: Boxshu and Akido I can play both to an extent but with proper mentor ship and training I can become a beast.

Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: So... So many. I have been in so many i cant keep track but if given an opportunity I'll be able to work well or hard for any clan especially this one.

Why You Want To Join: I want to join to try and give something for the Toribash community hopefully, by joining this clan and making it better in whatever way I can.

What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): A new member willing to join a clan and put forth the effort should be something worth having and I can also help with anything that the clan may need whether it's becoming a warrior or a means of funds.

How Often Do You Play Toribash?: Becoming more active recently I am on at least 4-5 hours a day.

Interesting Fact About Yourself: I also have a PS4 and I am a Honors/Ap student in high school (I'm 16). I have skype, ts3, and any other communication apps if needed.
For Revenge I WANT BLOOD
Toribash Name: <---- Silverton

Belt: Brown nearly black (90 more qi)

Best mods: Lenshu3ng and ABD these are the mods I usually play but I sometimes play boxshu too

Previous clan: (Decap) Left because I just don't fit in

Why I want to join: The clan seems to be fun and decently active in game

What I can provide: I'll be honest, the only thing I can provide is activity in game and some war wins

How often do I play toribash: I pretty much play everyday due to having summer holidays

Interesting fact: I don't really have any, but one of my hobby is playing tennis
Originally Posted by silvertron View Post
Toribash Name: <---- Silverton

Belt: Brown nearly black (90 more qi)

Best mods: Lenshu3ng and ABD these are the mods I usually play but I sometimes play boxshu too

Previous clan: (Decap) Left because I just don't fit in

Why I want to join: The clan seems to be fun and decently active in game

What I can provide: I'll be honest, the only thing I can provide is activity in game and some war wins

How often do I play toribash: I pretty much play everyday due to having summer holidays

Interesting fact: I don't really have any, but one of my hobby is playing tennis

Nice app, glad to have you in the clan. I'm sure you'll fit in this clan nicely!
¿?
Toribash Name:Rionex

Belt:2nd dan and almost 3th

Best mods:hmm..mushu..parkour.spar..aikido..

Previous clan: Onepiece,Royalty,Sinners and command

Why I want to join:i want to join this clan because..i want to war and rank up this clan to top 10..and my friend also here..(Mioxi) it will be fun to play along

What I can provide: win some wars, respect leader or someone higher than me..

How often do I play toribash: maybe like everydays..except if there is exam

Interesting fact: hmm...Im making textures

i need your help

Originally Posted by Necr0W0lf View Post
Toribash Name:Rionex

Belt:2nd dan and almost 3th

Best mods:hmm..mushu..parkour.spar..aikido..

Previous clan: Onepiece,Royalty,Sinners and command

Why I want to join:i want to join this clan because..i want to war and rank up this clan to top 10..and my friend also here..(Mioxi) it will be fun to play along

What I can provide: win some wars, respect leader or someone higher than me..

How often do I play toribash: maybe like everydays..except if there is exam

Interesting fact: hmm...Im making textures

Accepted, Nice to have you in. It's great to have someone who can make textures and art for the clan. Let's hope that top 10 claim will happen!
¿?
Toribash Name: ott043
Belt: Black
Best Mods: Aikido type mods, mainly grappling.
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?:a few, but i am inconsistent with my play, so i had a long break (vacation) without telling them forgetting i was part of a clan.
Why You Want To Join: to learn more game modes than aikido, i am lacking on non grabbing mods and general mobility without grabs.
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): aikido playing a guess, and an over talkative voice.
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: it varies wildly, recently its been every day or other day.
Interesting Fact About Yourself: i am a medical buff currently taking AP psych and took AP bio a year or 2 ago.

discord?