Ranking
Contracted and relaxed together could be a difficult style to grasp so early in the game. If the problem is that he doesn't know how to stay on his feet and keeps falling to DQ, then trust me, holding all and clapping will keep you alive for a couple more turns. Btw, was the custom belt player that you mentioned EnTrance?
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Contracted and relaxed together could be a difficult style to grasp so early in the game. If the problem is that he doesn't know how to stay on his feet and keeps falling to DQ, then trust me, holding all and clapping will keep you alive for a couple more turns. Btw, was the custom belt player that you mentioned EnTrance?

yeah EnTrance is the one I was talking about
Yeah, I would listen to toxic.
EnTrance is just a guy who bought qi to get custom belt, so he has way less experience than toxic does.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
Yeah, I would listen to toxic.
EnTrance is just a guy who bought qi to get custom belt, so he has way less experience than toxic does.

I know he bought qi, but he told me his other account got banned so he bought qi on a new account.. But Idk. How about I ask fly or bananas I trust them
I don't think it's a matter of trust... if I have been lieing someone would had said so. I understand if you don't want to fallow my advice but it's coming from someone that has a decent amount or experience and skill. I'm not only telling you what works for me, but what works for the most skilled at the game.
I don't think it's a matter of trust... if I have been lieing someone would had said so. I understand if you don't want to fallow my advice but it's coming from someone that has a decent amount or experience and skill. I'm not only telling you what works for me, but what works for the most skilled at the game.

Its not that I don't want to, its just that I sucked at saves with held. But I just almost won a tourney 6 days into playing the game with relaxed because of saves. I got second place... Saved once from landing outside dojo, but couldn't save a second time because I was to low
Quick question, how many turns do your usual aikido games take? Starting out with relaxed knees and hips, that alone, makes you loose balance and makes you head straight for the ground. The problem is not saving relax or held, the problem is not getting to the point you have a hard time saving. A relaxed style will require you to save many more times and then that's where it requires experience and skill to save. Saving isn't something easy in certain situations. I fail sometimes to save just like everyone else does, avoiding those situations that's makes you a good player.
Quick question, how many turns do your usual aikido games take? Starting out with relaxed knees and hips, that alone, makes you loose balance and makes you head straight for the ground. The problem is not saving relax or held, the problem is not getting to the point you have a hard time saving. A relaxed style will require you to save many more times and then that's where it requires experience and skill to save. Saving isn't something easy in certain situations. I fail sometimes to save just like everyone else does, avoiding those situations that's makes you a good player.

idk if you wanna play a match with me add me on skype we can test if I am playing right maybe you can help me. PS I am playing tourney right now soo yeah

Skype- furious.gaming (HyDro)
Last edited by HyDroPWN; Jan 9, 2015 at 07:16 PM. Reason: added skype contact