Ranking
Original Post
[R] Jack Skellington
If anyone can make me this I will love you forever. The size I need is a 128 and no joints (Dont have textures).
I can only pay in TC and most I can really offer is 20k.
Id like the color scheme to be Black & White.
And id like to have the head smiling but kind of in a wicked/grim way.
You can raise price reasonably but dont count on it if you raise.
I even have a blindfold I can offer with the 20k if I really like it.

Reference:

-----
Please reply/pm me if you are interested or currently making it please!
Last edited by NimmNimm; Dec 1, 2015 at 06:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Working on the head rn,

Wip

Tell me if you like it now so ill know if i should continue working on it or not
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.

Full set, let's talk price.
you have 17,390 at the time of this message. So I will take that, and your bandanna, but I also was one of your 'x-hit' sounds. Deal?
Originally Posted by Onimaru View Post

Full set, let's talk price.
you have 17,390 at the time of this message. So I will take that, and your bandanna, but I also was one of your 'x-hit' sounds. Deal?

The colors arent as bold as id like them to be, the hands i kinda weird too. Head is ok but it could be better on the eyes.
-----
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Working on the head rn,

Wip

Tell me if you like it now so ill know if i should continue working on it or not

Very nice Krito, if you could raise the right eye just a tad id be even better.
Other then that I like it, nice job
Last edited by NimmNimm; Dec 2, 2015 at 01:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by NimmNimm View Post
The colors arent as bold as id like them to be, the hands i kinda weird too. Head is ok but it could be better on the eyes.
-----

Very nice Krito, if you could raise the right eye just a tad id be even better.
Other then that I like it, nice job

It was a quick make. I can touch up and customize as you want.
17400 as is
+ bandanna touch ups corrections
+1 OR 3 OR 5 hit sound Customization
Originally Posted by Onimaru View Post
It was a quick make. I can touch up and customize as you want.
17400 as is
+ bandanna touch ups corrections
+1 OR 3 OR 5 hit sound Customization

Yes please touch up on it, it would make it very nice. Im at 19k and 5 more wins and ill have the 20k (I have 200 tc booster)
Also a suggestion, The joint kinda thing on his fingers, could you add them if you can?
Heres another update, im going to work more on it tomorrow or during the weekend.

Ive never done anything but heads but i can try to do the rest of it once i finish...? may take a while tho

wip

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by NimmNimm View Post
Yes please touch up on it, it would make it very nice. Im at 19k and 5 more wins and ill have the 20k (I have 200 tc booster)
Also a suggestion, The joint kinda thing on his fingers, could you add them if you can?

Yeah, I can do the touch ups and everything for 20k. I still want that hit sound. I will do it for 10k and one of those. What do you say?

Touched up. I am shit with hands and I can work on those more. But that's the days work for me. bed time.

EDIT: a whole day a of failing at hands. UGH. They are so hard to make look good.
Last edited by Onimaru; Dec 2, 2015 at 11:06 PM. Reason: touch ups

WIP

Whos are you purchasing btw? Onimarus or mine? i know i havent started on the set yet but if your leaning towards me ill work extra hard
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message: