thanks friend!
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Thanks hope

and ok slau we're dutch
Last edited by Kahn; Aug 6, 2017 at 02:58 AM.

thank you hope
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Hello brothers
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
woah what a cool clan!

thanks dickweed
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
Toribash Next was an interesting announcement. I'm really excited for what this new game will bring, all those hundreds of suggestions being turned down because of engine limitations might now have a chance. Replaymaking oughtta be fun too.

tourneys are gonna be hella shit for the start of the game since no fun mods will most likely be out lmao
h
T.O.T.W. The one thing I'm sort of dreading is TB Next not being able to please all types of players and there being some really unwarranted backlash before the game can mature like TB did. Although I'm very easy to please I'll be happy with just the ability to play with more than one other person at a time. Might even get into sparring for the first time.

I hope something big is done when it comes to grabbing, I think a minor adaption to odlov/sushirolls hooking mechanism with a grab being stronger if you have a solid grip
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu