Ranking
Original Post
[R] Anime/Cartoonish Joint Set To Match Head

So before I say anything, you're going to get paid on how well I think you did. It's not like i'm paying 200tc for this. Depending on how well you do, you could get from 100k to 300k for this set. If you have any other messages feel free to PM me any time.
I'm looking for someone who can make me a set with joints to match. I don't want anything too realistic looking, just cartoonish in 512x512 for joints and textures, just in case.

The hands I want to actually look like hands with fingers, and since the head is of Jyugo Nabaka, I want it to look like him. For better references, looking up "Jyugo" on google and it'll be tons of pictures.

The fingers I want in a fist, and in the picture of the hands, the nails are long and black. Jyugo has like chains or rings or whatever around his wrists and ankles. Since this is a joint set if there's a way to make that work, I would like to have that added but if not, don't worry about it.

Jyugo Hands

How I want hands with more detail obviously

The Body is simple, a prison outfit with black and white stripes. It's ripped in 5 parts, the neck, both arms, and both legs. And as I said, the ring or chain is around the neck, both ankles and both arms. If it can't be done don't worry. Also have it say his number "1315" on the left pec.

Jyugo Body

Just feet with black nails, nothing else besides the ankle chains/ring(if it's possible)

Jyugo Feet

Watermarked Flat Of My Head Texture

Last edited by Element; Aug 27, 2017 at 11:19 PM.
Do you have discord at the moment?
Doing GFX Services: Clan Logos, etc.
PM my discord: sedated#1963. if interested
Originally Posted by MrRobato View Post
Do you have discord at the moment?

I have just downloaded it, my name is element#4183