ES Recruitment Drive
I've heard only praise for Windows 7 (Except from Apple, but it's not like they really have anything on Microsoft, they're just hating as usual. "WELL MAC IS JUST BETTER LEL. IF YOU WANT A NEW OPERATING SYSTEM ALREADY WHY NOT JUST GO TO MAC EH? GOOD IDEA RITE ") so I'd expect it to be pretty good, especially seeing the responses in this thread.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Take it from someone who's been using windows 7 since you could first get a public beta (way pre RC) It's my go to OS for new machines, it's not perfect (reverse compatibility is a hassle, but then again that's less of a bug then an intentional feature)
Switch, if your machine is relatively new. if it's not STAY with XP.
For me too son to use W7 only for the people that have "exotic" hardwares, like that modem made in china, which probably the W7 doesn't have it respective drivers ;)
I just got a new PC with Windows 7. I prefer XP (:P) but it's good.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Just got Windows 7 too. No bugs so far, I'm pretty optimistic, though I don't like the transparent opion bars everywhere. Seems it's a good choice for now.
Originally Posted by Muffindo View Post
Just got Windows 7 too. No bugs so far, I'm pretty optimistic, though I don't like the transparent opion bars everywhere. Seems it's a good choice for now.

The transparent bars are part of Windows Aero if im remembering correctly.

I know they can be turned off, if you google it im sure you will find a tutorial.

Turning it off "may" speed up your comp, depends how good/shitty your graphics card is.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just found out how, it's pretty easy. If you search a bit, there are lots of costumizations you can add to the interface, I'm not dissapointed in that perspective.