ES Recruitment Drive
When you reformatted, did you reformat every single hard disk in the PC, and did you copy any files from the old install to the new one?
first of all get rid of nortan. :|

get malwarebytes and Ccleaner, go on from there.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
if you reformatted it and it's stil there, idk what else you can do, it may be being put there by another person through the internet, probably using a trojan or something like that. i'd say reofrmat again, or run a system restore to it's original state.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
Try deleting your temporary folder? I've seen a guide on this before. Not the same virus. But same virus type and same folder location. Try looking in registry keys aswell.
Last edited by fistfury; Nov 20, 2009 at 12:02 AM.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Ima try and take the battery out of the mother board, this will kill the parent file if it was on my bios.
Need professional help?
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
This has been found on my computer straight after i just reformatted, i cant delete it because there is a hidden file that is calling it into existence, it comes into existence as a .tmp file format (temporary file) and if it doesn't get internet access to the third party, it deletes itself and attempts to access the web later, can anyone help me?

Also, nortons is detecting it and blocking it, that is all i know of it.

Get a avg free edit. to remove or.... check here http://forums.extremeoverclocking.co...d.php?t=199847
Get DXED NOW!!!!
Im done, my computer is fine now, the parent file was on my bios, i removed the battery from my motherboard, my bios is now clean and my computer is fine, please close this thread.