ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Free Virus scanners
Does anyone know a good virus scanner?

STOPzilla is telling me that Antivir is a scam

http://www.stopzilla.com/products/st...FcItpAod2iDXlQ

ANTIVIR is classified as a Rogue Anti-spyware infection. ANTIVIR uses highly aggressive marketing tactics such as system tray security alerts, pop-ups and bogus system scans containing false results. All of these tactics are designed to entice the user to purchase the full version of the ANTIVIR.

Any suggestions on virus scanners?
I prefer AVG personally, probably the best I've ever had. And it doesn't use up all your ram and processor power so it's also laptop friendly.
Clan Blood Leader
I like avast! just cos it keeps out of my way (other than the loud as fuck, make you poop your pants "virus database has been updated" sound)
:D
Originally Posted by Hopea View Post
I prefer AVG personally, probably the best I've ever had. And it doesn't use up all your ram and processor power so it's also laptop friendly.

avg wastes your memory
Originally Posted by Rachet View Post
avg wastes your memory

It does? I've never had problems so far. More like I've had problems with these fancy pay-a-lot kind of programs.
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by Hopea View Post

^
Teehee
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
I like avast! just cos it keeps out of my way (other than the loud as fuck, make you poop your pants "virus database has been updated" sound)

oh god lol. Avast has scared the shit out of me on numerous occasions with that sound.

But yea, it's still probably my favorite. Easy to use, doesnt constantly bug you (besides the update sound) etc
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when