Ranking
Original Post
i played ranked for 2 seconds and found exploit
who tests this shit?

if u play in a ranked server lobby and are the only player you can enter and spectate to cycle the mod to the one of your choice.
The mods repeat in a determined order, if you are in queue you can spec and enter when you want to get a specific mod.

I'm surprised they didn't make it completely random rotation, it's pretty easy to exploit it right now.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
not a bug

well analyzed sir... you will have also noticed there is not a section for exploits

Or are you saying it's SUPPOSED to be easily exploited. Good logic sir.. glad you are a staff member
Last edited by FistofLife; Sep 16, 2018 at 11:18 PM.
Sir are you actually going to comment on this or are you just ignoring reality hoping it will solve itself, seems to be your strategy for 90% of valid bug reports
tbh sir has done a lot to help actual problems, im p sure this isnt really a bug anyway since you dont gain any advantage by starting on a mod you like since the mods cycle anyway through the rounds so that each player has an equal chance of winning. No need to try and degrade sir just because you didnt realise theres more than one mod in ranked fights
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Aetas View Post
tbh sir has done a lot to help actual problems, im p sure this isnt really a bug anyway since you dont gain any advantage by starting on a mod you like since the mods cycle anyway through the rounds so that each player has an equal chance of winning. No need to try and degrade sir just because you didnt realise theres more than one mod in ranked fights

You gain a massive advantage by being able to select what mod you want to play. This allows you to cherry pick your strongest mod. Rank now has no value once again as people can both cherry pick mod and opponent, it's now a noob farming race again instead of progressively fighting more skilful people.

You along with sir have missed the entire point of why the match making system was made. Everyone needs to be playing under the same circumstances for rank to hold value.
i sincerely hope you read through my ENTIRE post.
if you need a summary here it is:
not really a bug since the mods cycle anyway
each player gets a fair shot at winning
doesnt matter if you start on your favorite mod (read first two lines of the summary for a reason)
—-
regurgitating information from my own post is sickening.
If sir says it iant a problem, and nobody has posted on the thread saying its a problem (besides that one guy that hasnt read this nonsense yet) then its not really a problem

EDIT: in regards to “Everyone needs to be playing under the same circumstances for rank to hold value“
everybody is playing under the same circumstances, you both have a mouse and keyboard, you both are playing the same mod, you both are going to go through the same mods. The only difference is that you might not be as skilled as the person youre fighting (not aure if you noticed but everyones rank has reset, meaning good+bad players are bound to play against each other).
if you still dont think the ranked system is good wnough then just wait till a later stage in the season, then you can blaze through the lower ranks and then challenge people of your skill level. ez
Last edited by lily; Sep 22, 2018 at 04:34 PM.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
This isn’t a ‘bug’ so you don’t need any help here. If you want it to be changed, feel free to make a suggestion.

Closing.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿