ES Recruitment Drive
hi Sly pretty okay

Yeah, i find it to be a very cumbersome way to make artings now that i've gotten comfortable with free-hand drawing, especially if the pixel arting has to be of any appreciable size. Obviously Angry Laser Space still uses pixel sprites, the next games i've planned won't. :v

also here have an inked noodle

he still knows

<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
; (

shook : (((

:;;; ((( ((( ((

t-t

you put more effort in to making fun of me then it would take to make a good dead fish

::: (((
EAT TONS AND TONS OF LICORICE

you will soon metamorphose............

Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
; (

shook : (((

:;;; ((( ((( ((

t-t

you put more effort in to making fun of me then it would take to make a good dead fish

::: (((

Well it's not like i haven't stated multiple times that i'm not doing requests until further notice, so i'm getting a liiiiiiiiiittle bit tired of it. Now, don't get me wrong, you're a cool guy Veoo, and i'm glad that you and apparently many others consider me worth getting requests from, but goddammit i will have to start enforcing the rules soon if people keep disregarding what i say. Nobody wants that, no?
Dude you have no clue how good that dragon would look with a pirate captain hat. Please make it so.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Well, beards and pipes do go well with pirate hats, but alas, this noodle is not a pirate hat kind of guy. That's what vulturepiratecaptain is for. :v

also here have a spoop

fine work , skeleton !

only 20?

m8 you need to step up your game if you are to become shook

Also today i woke up to a nice surprise from a guy in my Shadowrun group, who happens to have a degree in art.

I SHOULD STATE THAT THIS IS NOT MY DOING

I AM HYPED