Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I played faceit with coldzera https://www.faceit.com/en/csgo/room/...b-6d9a2badac0b

it was fun and it really made me want to play csgo more again. taught me a lot of stuff. he was also a cool dude and called every round/taught us some stuff about Inferno. coldzera earned another fan.
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
I played faceit with coldzera https://www.faceit.com/en/csgo/room/...b-6d9a2badac0b

it was fun and it really made me want to play csgo more again. taught me a lot of stuff. he was also a cool dude and called every round/taught us some stuff about Inferno. coldzera earned another fan.

You played on Faceit with Coldzera?
Can I borrow your luck?

Managed to get an Ak47 Aquamarine Revenge FT from Ak47 Elite Build FT, after turning it into M4a1 Flashback.
CSGOGem Seems to be pretty legitimate and if you're lucky you can walk away with decent profits.

\o/

Also then made my Stattrak Ak47 Elite Build BS, turn into Ump Primal Saber FT. Also had a Galil Eco, but I tried to go farther with that and failed
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Finesse View Post
i tried csgogem and doubled what I started with

Heyy nice scam site advertisement, well done!
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Heyy nice scam site advertisement, well done!

Csgogem isn't a scam site, from at least my experience.
I put $1.95 in from 3 shit skins like $0.53 - $0.70 each and I ended up winning an Ak-47 Aquamarine Ft. Then I put in my $3.30 Stattrak Ak-47 Elite Build Bs, and ended up getting a Ump Primal Saber Ft. I also had won a Galil-Eco like Mw or so, but I ended up losing it after trying to increase my winnings slightly more.

You shouldn't really call sites scams until you try them out for yourself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Csgogem isn't a scam site, from at least my experience.
I put $1.95 in from 3 shit skins like $0.53 - $0.70 each and I ended up winning an Ak-47 Aquamarine Ft. Then I put in my $3.30 Stattrak Ak-47 Elite Build Bs, and ended up getting a Ump Primal Saber Ft. I also had won a Galil-Eco like Mw or so, but I ended up losing it after trying to increase my winnings slightly more.

You shouldn't really call sites scams until you try them out for yourself.

Every single "dice roll" skin site is a scam. It's obviously rigged agaisnt you. What would the point of a site that loses money be?
Sure you can win once or twice, but if you play enough, you will end up losing. That's just how those gambling sites work, and that's how they make money.