Ranking
Original Post
Discord Store Support
I feel like adding the game to the discord store as another "platform" could be nice, it would add another free game to there, which admittedly there aren't many, it would also bring more attention to toribash since well, it'd be there, on the store.
People are put off from Toribash because of the learning curve there is for beginner players and people are not willing to put in the time.

I'm pretty sure they would also have to pay a fee to get the game onto the Discord store which in return could give nothing back.

So, I feel this idea wouldn't exactly work.
Originally Posted by mitchy View Post
People are put off from Toribash because of the learning curve there is for beginner players and people are not willing to put in the time.

I'm pretty sure they would also have to pay a fee to get the game onto the Discord store which in return could give nothing back.

So, I feel this idea wouldn't exactly work.

It's like a $25 one time payment, while it was like $100 for steam lol
Originally Posted by mitchy View Post

This is irrelevant.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Discord store still has way too convoluted backend, lackluster support for microtransactions and would require us building extra 2 game builds (Windows / macOS) with each update.
As a verified server we got store access for free but it's unlikely that Toribash will get released in Discord Store any time soon.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Discord store still has way too convoluted backend, lackluster support for microtransactions and would require us building extra 2 game builds (Windows / macOS) with each update.
As a verified server we got store access for free but it's unlikely that Toribash will get released in Discord Store any time soon.

Thanks for the official response, was hoping to hear from you or hampa over this type of thing.