Ranking
Original Post
(Soul) Recruitment
Welcome to (Soul)'s Recruitment thread!

Here is what we expect from applicants:
Use the below application template.

application

Applications will be discussed here, do not spam this thread, and if the following requirements are not met, the equal and insta-reject.
Last edited by Frost; May 5, 2014 at 10:23 PM.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by blingjo12 View Post
hi can i join the clan

I said follow the application template, until then you are INSTA-REJECTED
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Rogo, wrong thread, that is spam, and please do not talk in this thread unless towards an applicant
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
hi, i would like to join the clan, i have played toribash for about a year.
The reason i would like to join the clan is because i feel like i fit in. it makes me feel like im at home. i hope that u consider me for another famly member.
Falken, this is technically Auto Rejected please follow the template Spoiler at the top. And follow them, you may remake another Application once you've followed the requirements.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
1. NamearkHeizt
2. Belt:Brown
3. Skype: No one srry
4. Bans/Infractions:None
5. Forum Activity(1-10):Always i can(
6. Ingame Activity(1-10):If im occupied(7)
7. Best mod:All Aikidos
8. Worst mod:Wushu
9. What you can bring to Soul:EvRYTHING I CAN
10. Any special skills?:Im good doing counter attacks and i adapt my play style whit my opponent
11. Usercard:
12. 3 Replays:Not got time for that always in battle but ima do some.If i can.
Hello Soul. My name is terminally. My current account is a brown belt, however technically speaking I am a second dan black belt. My skype is Psiioniic, but because there are several people on skype with that tag you can find me by searching for jpblueviper. I have been given no infraction points on this account. My previous clan had very little I found appealing going on in the forums and as such I was not a very active participant in the clan forums even though I stayed connected with the forums in a more general manner. In this area I would give myself approximately a four. Ingame I have been much more active in the past, participating in clan events and even hosting a couple betting servers. I would give myself an eight in this area. My best mods are abd and mushu, though I love trying new mods all the time. My worst mod is any form of Lenshu3 or its variants, which I almost never play. If I were to become a part of the Soul family I would contribute my enthusiastic sense of optimism and my dry wit to the goings on of the clan. As for any special skills I may possess, I have considerable experience with video editing and production and would be glad to help with clan projects, youtube related or otherwise. My three replays are included in the attached zip file. I simply included replays which I thought were representative of my playstyle. Not tailored to portray me in a biased manner but simply there to show how I handle myself in a match. My usercard is included as follows below:

Hello Soul
1. Name: StaticNeon
2. Belt: Orange (but technically 2nd dan, made a new account for a better w/l ratio)
3. Skype: swc237
4. Bans/Infractions: None that I know of
5. Forum Activity(1-10): 7
6. Ingame Activity(1-10): 10
7. Best mod: mushu
8. Worst mod: I think it would have to be judo :P
9. What you can bring to Soul: I am good in clan wars and can help other members save if they need tc
10. Any special skills?: Probably just my style of fighting would be my biggest skill
11. 3 Replays: well you see....I have lack in much needed common sense sooo I have no clue how to send them :P If you want you guys can send me a pm and test me in game
until then, StaticNeon