but hey have a derg

hi

<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I DO

... sometimes

such asssssssssssssssssss

this guy

He's a character i'm using in Shadowrun, and i'm pretty sure i'm subconsciously lifting parts from EVERYWHERE. :v
Slightly more seriously, i'm generally just too lazy to think about colouring things, lines are the part that i enjoy the most.

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
supa doop dragon?

probably closer to supa durf derg but hey!
thats actually so good though : )

I'm sure tons of people have asked this but why don't you try head textures?

Edit:

Two much questions:

Are you employed right now?

and

u should play a single game of toribash rn so it doesn't say last match: 2013 on ur profile : (
Last edited by Veoo; May 22, 2017 at 02:29 AM.
Thanks! Thing is though, diminishing returns for effort per outcome kicks in quite quickly; the difference from sketch to inks is much greater than from inks to colours, at least for me. It's kind of an y = sqrt(x), if you've seen that curve before. In the time it takes me to colour and shade something like Borscht (yes that's his alias) up there, i could have made 2-3 line drawings (depending on the complexity).

Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
I'm sure tons of people have asked this but why don't you try head textures?

I just find the format to be clumsy and constraining, really. Mapping is a complete bitch to wrap my head around.

... HEH

Are you employed right now?

Nope, horribly unemployed and also not studying. The only things i'm signed up for at the moment are a couple of Shadowrun groups and a psychologist. Suffice to say, my income is actually an outcome. :v

u should play a single game of toribash rn so it doesn't say last match: 2013 on ur profile : (

heck naw it's representative of my ingame activity

his qi is 420
its perfect

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

SEE THIS GUY GETS IT

A 420th match against NUTHUG, mind you! It was a loss for me, but fuck me if it isn't as perfect as it gets besides that. :v

also here have Bread

he's a corgi i'm just bad at drawing corgis

also a uh

thing

elongated