Toribash
im pretty sure lux has no heals

havent played this game since azir came out, any major champion reworks in the meantime?
are you shy? That's cute ;)
I remember when I played there was a blonde girl names started with an L and she was like a healer or something like that.
Originally Posted by Icosagon View Post
im pretty sure lux has no heals

havent played this game since azir came out, any major champion reworks in the meantime?

WW got reworked hard few months ago, new patch came out 2 days ago as well, a huge one. Sejuani, Maokai reworked hard, almost all tank items reworked, turret/minion damage and hp reworked, basically shit ton of things changed since Azir, it's not even comparable.
Who are the healers in the game, because that's the type I play, what's a good tactic for them, if Lux isn't one. I don't remember since it's been a while and all.
There are many healers. Best ones at the moment are probably Soraka and Bard. Healing champs aren't really picked at the moment though, the meta supp is either full tank or full damage dealer
I like to be a support type when I play games, or I like to do mate stuff. Are there any magic or arcana people? My memory fails me of the game, it's been over a year though. XD
No one answer me I guess... I just want to know a good tactic for me to play LoL with a healer... A support would do too, anyone know?... ;-;
Soraka is a really good healer, just stand in the back and heal people. In lane, if your adc(attack damage carry) gets a bad trade, just heal him and it's forgiven. She's a really forgiving support for your adc, however, if you're out of position, you die really fast.
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
Okay, I will try this out in a few games.

If you really like to support people I have a little pool of support you might like

Braum / Sona / Nami / Taric

Braum is really tanky and enjoyable to play, you just have an huge shield and you place yourself between your team and the danger, and take all the damage for your teammate. Plus everyone get some hope when they heard the manly and joyful voice of Braum shouting "Stand behind Braum !"

Sona can be played aggresive and passive, she got zone-ability, you can heal your whole team, boost their speed, or just attack multiple targets, plus you have a really useful ultimate to stun people for a few seconds.

Nami is kind of like Sona, but you get more CC and you can buff your ally and heal them at the same time.

And Taric, he can make people go invincible for a few seconds, and is a tank that can heal his ADC even while being a little bit far away.
French Player, Old member of OFRO