Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

mfw deranked from LE to coach but cant get out of gn2 due to sudden shitty internet and 800 ping spikes roughly every 15 seconds

also i keep rubber banding every 5 seconds or so
any tips?
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
Originally Posted by reality View Post
I don't know if this is marketing but does anyone know where i can ask how much an AK-47 | Case Hardened is worth?

Look on steam for prices for trading value, and look at OPskins prices for selling prices to people for USD.
-----
Originally Posted by FreshKek View Post
mfw deranked from LE to coach but cant get out of gn2 due to sudden shitty internet and 800 ping spikes roughly every 15 seconds

also i keep rubber banding every 5 seconds or so
any tips?

Do a speed test when these happen.
ISPs like to throttle bandwidths of customers in order to keep other "priority" customers or companies that require a stable internet connection when their lines become too clustered. So basically to put this into a perspective.

Say you have 100 total spaces in a line.
There are 50 people on that line, they each get 2 spaces. When 100 people get on that line they have to be put down to 1 space each. When 200 people get online they have to be put down to .5 (half a space each). However, it's not always evenly put that way as say there 50 people all with different internet speeds, plans, etc soo some may get half a space, some may get 2, some may get 3, etc. That's probably simplest way to describe how it works but yea. So they throttle your "internet speeds", as in capping your internet speed to fit others in on their network. Which is actually against the law tbh but they manage to get around it anyways.

So yea good luck getting them to fix it if that is the case, and complaining 24/7 about it.
I have CenturyLink and they were doing that to me for months and I was complaning sometimes 3 times a day about it, and there were quite a few times were the "online support technicians" would try to "help" and fix my speed but instead they just were just disconnecting me on purpose by rebooting the modem/restarting the connection. Then when confronted about them doing so, they told me they didn't know it would disconnect me from their chat. When essentially what they were doing was turning on/off the internet connection, and considering they're "support" for routers, internet, etc... they should know that restarting the internet line will disconnect you from their online chat lol.

It took me quite some time, saving chat logs, etc of what was happening and how they were trying to just ignore me before they finally just gave in and stopped doing it.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; May 8, 2017 at 11:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Look on steam for prices for trading value, and look at OPskins prices for selling prices to people for USD.

Well I have stickers on my AK worth $3 each, so that's $12 and my AK was about $24 so that's $36 and it has a bunch of blue
sold my forest falchion, got a crimson web one (field tested). I really enjoy the fact that people generally don't like falchions much and the prices are low, I dig those knives.
I might upgrade in the future to a stattrak if I get another sudden influx of steam bucks, durr.
retired
Well I have stickers on my AK worth $3 each, so that's $12 and my AK was about $24 so that's $36 and it has a bunch of blue

unless your stickers are worth hundreds of dollars, they don't add value to your gun, and even then the value added is nothing close to the value of the sticker. the main value-add to a case hardened is the amount of blue on it.

The values of stickers depreciate all the way down to 5-15% after placed onto a gun.

So a $10 sticker is really only worth $1.5 or so that you can add onto the price of your gun for "trading". For selling, it wouldn't add shit. The only stickers that would add on any extra price to it would be stickers worth $100+ (the really rare ass non-existening stickers that you most likely don't have.

So your $24 AK skin with $12 stickers on it is about $25
(however may get more if someone likes the stickers on it and is willing to pay a little extra)

If you do have a lot of blue, in good spot it can increase the price as well.
A screenshot of your skin would actually help tbh, idk why you haven't posted a picture of it.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; May 11, 2017 at 09:26 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation

i tried my hardest and it still didn't work out
Last edited by NotShadow; May 11, 2017 at 10:16 PM.