ES Recruitment Drive
My name is based off a pretty hidden game character, pretty much all their is to it.
Originally Posted by Nugeten View Post
An ancient name derived from a French city in Civilization Revolution when a city was built by the hands of Napoleon and to be named Butt Nugget, which he later decided he'd rather name it Butt Nugeten. The 'Butt' was later dropped from the city's name.

Alright, so, people kept calling me Nugget because my old name was so similar.
Inb4 name change to Nugget
ナゲット
Zegirr my name is a name combination of zim and gir from Invader Zim.Its one of my favorite shows ever.
i am a living embodiment of the oxygen atom.
my previous name was bad though
When I was younger i had a reallly reallllllllllly really bad lisp, and I would say Frosty as Frosy, so i put it as my TB name and it stuck
sans means without so yeah

idk what undertale is

can someone give me a namechange
im a girl
I love that this thread is still living guys. Keep it going, loving the conversations and all the description.

Also directed forward Ancient and Triton, please do not get all frustrated here, I don't condone that. Mostly to Ancient, you did not have to say all that.
Wyatt
(why-it)

Derived from the hieroglyphic symbol "ch/T", this was also the name of some trill cowboy sheriff man who enslaved people in the West, he was kind of like Woody from Toy Story.

I'm also a big fan of.