Toribash
Originally Posted by Nerfpls View Post
do you ever look at yourself in a mirror and say

"oh my god... i'm larfen, a legend"

all the time

usually its just "i'm a fucking legend" though, since "oh my god" implies that I'm surprised by my position

Originally Posted by Gl0ck1 View Post
what is your skype so i can ddos your ip hang out with ya?

Nah I don't talk to people

Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
hi this is a thing

ill make something cool for you or smthing idk im ded

i'm dead too RIP
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Leyz potato chips should be legend right?
And Pusyga?
ナゲット
I think pusga should be legend because he's better at toribash than me so it's only fair

leyz I remember made some dope replays and apparently was really good at MP (I wouldn't know) so I guess maybe. I really don't have a place to say with him since I'm not very familiar with his play (which is awkward now that he's in my clan lmao)
Hey man, wanted to tell ya something.
I really fucking appreciate what you did for the replay making community with tuts, your replays, and for me the most notable, singleplayer sundays. Those have been a goddamb crucial part of me getting good at replays ever since the episode I was in (thinking about it, I may have still been gargon555, holy damn,thats a long time ago) and the series overall.

Managed to finally get accepted to ormo, and you definitely are a big part of the reason why I did.

Damn, this sounds way sappy, here, have an edgy comment:

bet ill rek u 1v1 in melee
h
These are literally my favorite kinds of posts of all time

Sometimes I feel like Toribash was a waste of my time, that I should've spent the hours that I did on this game on something "better", because when I talk to people irl it feels silly bringing up that a big part of my life was once a game that they've never heard of and likely will never care about. It was rewarding to spend my time honing my skills in something that I was extremely interested in, and it felt good to know I could succeed at something that I truly tried at, but it would also just feel like it was a dumb thing to be interested in in the first place.

Knowing that I helped a real person get better at something they enjoy makes it feel less that way.

On a less sappy note:
I will put you in the fucking ground, you can't handle this Sheik
I can relate and agree with duck on everything he said. I am currently looking at your manipulate tutorial and it's really helping. You are probably one of if not the best replay maker in toribash. Imo.

Also hi how're you doing?
Hey Larfen I've got a quick Question:
I never really got to know what the best setting for those "I rip uke in pieces"-replays are.
Do you have to take a special mod or is it just the "normal" one with different settings and if so, would you mind sharing me yours? Because I'd really like to try myself at those replays.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Originally Posted by Static View Post
I can relate and agree with duck on everything he said. I am currently looking at your manipulate tutorial and it's really helping. You are probably one of if not the best replay maker in toribash. Imo.

Also hi how're you doing?

Thanks man

I'm doing pretty good, just doing school and playing melee mainly, and being vaguely concerned about my future after college but whatever that's like a year from now so I'll be totally fine probably maybe hopefully

I'm reading Moby Dick for the fun of it too but its really long

Originally Posted by prxz View Post
larfen what got you into replay making and what was your first replay

I started replaymaking after I tried MP, figured out I suck, so I went into SP to prepare myself so I don't get dunked on in anything that isn't twinswords. Started off just copying moves on the toribash wiki (idk if that exists still), and I watched some replays on the forums eventually. War_Hero's replays are the ones that convinced me replaymaking is fucking dope.

It's kinda hard to say what my "first replay" was because it was a series of symmetrical copied moves for a few months at the beginning, and I don't have those anymore. This is one of the first ones that I felt proud of though.

Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
Hey Larfen I've got a quick Question:
I never really got to know what the best setting for those "I rip uke in pieces"-replays are.
Do you have to take a special mod or is it just the "normal" one with different settings and if so, would you mind sharing me yours? Because I'd really like to try myself at those replays.

Nah, no mods or anything. You seriously just click free play and change the engage distance and start. You can change gravity too if you want, but I like default the most.
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
Nah, no mods or anything. You seriously just click free play and change the engage distance and start. You can change gravity too if you want, but I like default the most.

I tried but doesnt matter how hard I hit, It just doesnt dm and if it does not ANYHOW as fluent as you guys are doing it. If I get a good dm its my leg when I attempt to kick Uke...
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again