ES Recruitment Drive
I hope i can remember all the moved because i need it
IM FEARED BY THE HORSES BECAUSE I ALREADY DECAP THEIR BOSS HEAD!!!!
Does not work as in the video. All settings and moves are as you specified, yet my relaxed knee extends on the first step instead of staying contracted as in the video.
Originally Posted by AsCiMaToR View Post
Does not work as in the video. All settings and moves are as you specified, yet my relaxed knee extends on the first step instead of staying contracted as in the video.

Be sure you have read the description. For the youtube run i holded all after spacing twice, that want to mean my abs are holded during the run.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Be sure you have read the description. For the youtube run i holded all after spacing twice, that want to mean my abs are holded during the run.

Oh hell, I've missed that I guess. Managed to reach Uke now.
Why i can't run in parkour in any tips of this runnings? I can't do more than 2 steps then i fall, or 1 of my legs just simply go up and after this i can't do anything else to run. I mean i do a back flip and i don't want it!
Last edited by azzeffir23; Jul 8, 2014 at 05:11 PM.
It's all practice azzeffir, watch the tutorial again if you need to and analyse what they're doing to keep the balance. Also remember that you don't always have to keep on extending the leg you're pushing off the ground with if it causes you to lean back too much.

That being said, while I can do the youtube run fairly well now (over 10 steps without too much effort and no editing), I am having trouble moving onto more realistic runs like swexx's or alastor's runs, anyone else got tips on that other than the obvious keep on practicing?
Last edited by Falwryn; Jul 4, 2014 at 01:53 AM. Reason: clarity of meaning
Originally Posted by Falwryn View Post
It's all practice azzeffir, watch the tutorial again if you need to and analyse what they're doing to keep the balance. Also remember that you don't always have to keep on extending the leg you're pushing off the ground with if it causes you to lean back too much.

That being said, while I can do the youtube run fairly well now (over 10 steps without too much effort and no editing), I am having trouble moving onto more realistic runs like swexx's or alastor's runs, anyone else got tips on that other than the obvious keep on practicing?

Do a personal launcher, lean less your body and do smaller steps than the youtube run will help you to get more realistic run.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash