Ranking
Original Post
Toriball Y

Tori! Tori! Bash the Tori! Toriball Y!

Welcome to Toriball Y: The Hunt for the Toriballs!
(That's what we're calling them, guys? Really? Fine.) In this event, you must fight your way through eight World Martial Arts Tournaments, (W.M.A.T. for short), hosted by our lovely Event Squad! Each winner gets a Toriball... ...and once all eight are gone, the holders of each ball will have to battle eachother in a round robin, best-to-three match, where the winner of each bout takes a Toriball from their opponent!

The matchups for each round will be posted in this thread either each week, or as soon as all matches have been completed. The grand winner is determined when one person holds all eight Toriballs! As this event ends when all the Toriballs are in the hands of one person, there's no real deadline.

The rules for this event are as follows:
1. All normal rules still apply, so don't try to bypass them.
2. The W.M.A.T. is only hosted in the EBalls servers.
3. For matches between Toriball holders, documentation should exist for every single match. Make sure to include screens, replays, etc.

Grand Prize :
+ An Exclusive 3d item + 5 x

1st place in W.M.A.T. servers - 1 Toriball + 1 Random Item + 2 x
2nd place in W.M.A.T. servers - 1 Random Item + 1 x

List of current Toriball holders

Last edited by Swosh; May 18, 2020 at 05:22 PM.
Signature
so like, what if someone wins like 5 toriballs

is that possible? do they have an advantage?

also is the grand prize for the person who collects all 8 whereas the 1st place in the servers is the one with the most wins
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
Originally Posted by Papa View Post
so like, what if someone wins like 5 toriballs

is that possible? do they have an advantage?

also is the grand prize for the person who collects all 8 whereas the 1st place in the servers is the one with the most wins

1 Toriball per Person.

Yes the grand prize is for the person that collects all 8 toriballs
The 1st place prize is for the EBALL servers which will be hosted to distribute the Toriballs
Signature
Will there be a schedule or an advanced warning for the EBalls rooms that will be hosted, or will it be the same as regular ingame events and be entirely random?
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
Will there be a schedule or an advanced warning for the EBalls rooms that will be hosted, or will it be the same as regular ingame events and be entirely random?

While there isn’t exactly a schedule of when they will be hosted I can tell you there will be 4 a week for the next 2 weeks ( 2 events during weekdays and 2 on the weekend for each week )
Signature
What mod would it be?

I thought this was maybe a Martial art spar event.

the fact it isnt makes me alil sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Weird. That's all I got. Weird af. Just say fight each other and get prizes. Instead of the trippy toribash goku and tori balls (seriously? Just say tori nut sacks). But keep the events coming guys. (Tho I never participate) it's good we still got this community going
"Death Before Dishonor"