Ranking
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
NOKIA 3310
has snake

lol you got jokes XD

Btw try lenovo x2, a beautiful phone for the price and at least as good as an s5
did some quick research and its my personal favourite
The OnePlusTwo is arguably the best phone of 2015. I got one and its epic.
-----
https://oneplus.net/2
Last edited by NiteNite; Sep 25, 2015 at 11:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
Originally Posted by NiteNite View Post
The OnePlusTwo is arguably the best phone of 2015. I got one and its epic.
-----
https://oneplus.net/2

i agree with this, either that or an iPhone 6s, hate to be the guy but they're better than the galaxy and i know from experience.
damn im gettin old
The TI-83 Calculators are pretty dope.
Last edited by Hypez; Sep 26, 2015 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Snort cocaine in slow motion
iPhones are pretty good for Gaming and the OS is rather good. You could go 4S or any newer model really. I use the 4S and it's really good from my experience with it. Just don't fry the battery :P Also get AppleCare just in case ;) Also App Store is really good. Like I said iOS is really good, arguably the best OS actually in my opinion. I also use Android but I think I prefer iOS to it. They're both pretty good but iOS is just so neat.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Excuse you? That's my opinion but out of curiosity what part aggrevated you? I do know what I'm talking about as that's my opinion from experience because I literally own the product I'm talking about and I've used it for a very long time. You object me a lot though literally all over the forums so this isn't very surprising :P
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
You said 4s was good for games, it's not. That's not an opinion you stated it as a fact, which is wrong. It's a very old phone and does not hold up to modern day phones. The computer industry is one of the fastest moving industries in the world right now, phones are absolutely no exception.

I personally use the iPhone 6+, I don't use it for gaming but it has a big screen and a pretty good processor - it can run games smoother than an Xbox 360. The 6s is out now so you can get the 6 for cheaper or just pick up a 6s, if that's what your into.

I've owned android phones also, I'm not a huge fan as I don't need to customise every single detail on my phone but maybe you're into that - they're also significantly cheaper.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Iphone 6 beetch or a samsung s6 or you can get dem nokias that make a hole in the ground
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.