Toribash
Original Post
Windows "GodMode"
I was wondering if you guys knew about this or if anyone is using it.
What is your experience with it?

http://thehackernews.com/2015/10/windows10-godmode.html(No Scam)

I am using it and I can say that I recommend this for any Windows User. It basically opens a list with all of your computer settings and a lot of hidden settings. For me, it's easier to change specific settings and also faster than searching for it in the regular settings.
I'm only cleaning here..
None of them are hidden settings. It's a compiled list of a lot of settings that exist in the windows environment.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
None of them are hidden settings. It's a compiled list of a lot of settings that exist in the windows environment.

"hidden" settings might be disleading, some of the settings are usually hidden for non-administrator users. It just shows all of your computer settings I guess.
I'm only cleaning here..
I have it as a shortcut on my desktop along with other links to settings and things I frequently use. Tbh I don't use it very much since I don't need to change or tweaks stuff often and when I do I already have those shortucts there or have things otherwise quickly accessible.

Solid tool to have handy if you change stuff often for whatever reason or just want to play.
Clickbait title aside, tbh quicker to just type the setting into search, but if I really needed to change something often then I've already written something to change it.

On a side note, thn is mostly clickbait garbage, they even put "hacker" in the name (and not in the computer-hobbyist sense either)...
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Well I don't really care much about the name as long as the articles are interesting it's fine.
I'm only cleaning here..