Ranking
Original Post
[EA] Assassin Council

Welcome to the Assassin Council!

Here at the Council you can apply as an Assassin! Here we pick the best fighters in Toribash and join them together under one name.

But how you ask? Here is the requirements for the Assassin's

1. Submit 3 of your best spars
(It can be Realism/Mas or Traditional/Old School)

2. Complete the Application Form

Application Form

Username:

Belt:

Style:
(Realism (MAS or mimicking real life) or Traditional (Unrealistic) or Both)

3 Reasons why you like sparring:

What type of fighter are you?:

Aggressive Boxer: You're a heavy fist striker who primarily focuses on disorienting your opponent with attacks

Aggressive Kicker: You're a heavy kicker who primarily focuses on disorienting your opponent with attacks

Aggressive Mix: You're a Mixed fighter who primarily focuses on disorienting your opponent with attacks

Offensive Boxer: You're a fist striker who primarily focuses on attacking quick and effective

Offensive Kicker: You're a kicker who primarily focuses on attacking quick and effective

Offensive Mix: You're a mixed fighter who primarily focuses on attacking quick and effective

Defensive Boxer: You're a patient fighter who utilizes blocks, evades, and movement to open up attacks to land punches.

Defensive Kicker: You're a patient fighter who utilizes blocks, evades, and movement to open up attacks to Land kicks.

Defensive Mix: You're a patient fighter who utilizes blocks, evades, and movement to open up attacks to land hits.

Counter Puncher: You tend to mix offensive and defensive to draw out attacks to catch your opponent off guard with punches.

Counter Kicker: You tend to mix offensive and defensive to draw out attacks to catch your opponent off guard with Kicks.

Counter Mix: You tend to mix offensive and defensive to draw out attacks to catch your opponent off guard with attacks.

Last edited by matarika; Jun 14, 2018 at 10:50 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297