Toribash
Original Post
Staff Tournament :o
Hello Staff members and others who may be reading this

You guys have provided us with many fun events and just a fun game experience overall.

The Community and I would like to give back to you by hosting a tournament strictly for the staff members of Toribash.

The Event:
Each Staff Member will post a mod that they would like to be in the tournament then the mods will be selected by random aswell as the staff members that will be fighting eachother.

It will be a first to 3 for the 3 randomly selected mods, and the winners will continue through to the next round.

[CENTER]The Prizes:
First and i believe will be the most important.
All staff members will receive a new 3D item that will be a badge or something else depending on what I will come up with.

First:

A piece of artwork signed by most active community members that will be made by myself and other artist who are willing to work on the project

Second:

A set that will be made by multiple artist working together.

Third:

A ground texture or display picture made of your tori made by me.

NOTE:
When I say staff members i mean everyone working for ES / MS / CS etc.
Last edited by Jinx; Mar 6, 2018 at 10:40 AM.
Graphic Artist - Request Art

But these prizes are for people who choose who will win. this event will be specifically for you guys. No prizes for us
Looking at the current artists activity, any collaboration art will be between a handful of people...
There's nothing stopping you from putting the money to make the event, you can pay here and there to make the art stuff. Then host it. I guess it can be also sponsored by the staff, and if you (or someone willing to) make the 3d badge thing, can be there as a prize, but don't quote me on that.

This thing can be done but is up to you to make it, and then bring the staff attention to it so they all join and all.
Staff members don't really participate in such events to get a prize but rather just to have fun. Most staff groups already have rewards system so they can get almost any item they wish by simply doing their job right.

Then again there's quite a bunch of staff members (primarily smod+) who just don't care much about items / sets at this point that they've spent years in the game. Better to involve the community in such events and reward them for doing something rather than give out prizes to ourselves.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Staff members don't really participate in such events to get a prize but rather just to have fun. Most staff groups already have rewards system so they can get almost any item they wish by simply doing their job right.

Then again there's quite a bunch of staff members (primarily smod+) who just don't care much about items / sets at this point that they've spent years in the game. Better to involve the community in such events and reward them for doing something rather than give out prizes to ourselves.

But once again they not winning items, yes they all get a new 3d item but the other prizes are made by the community thats what makes it special
to add something from my own standpoint.

no one in staff is forced to be staff, we do it out of our own free will, voluntarily. we want to invest our time into what we do.
there is no real "need" to give them something. as sir mentioned, there are reward systems as well as the special armbands you get for being part of a staff group.

if you really want to give them something, send it to them directly, there is no need to hold an event for this.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken