Toribash
Originally Posted by GamerDaPro View Post
nah, actually play world of tanks. with me

M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
Yeah, 20 euros/dollars. Plus, the actual game is complete shit, go play Counter-Strike.

CS4Life
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Lol counter strike suuucks :s

Also went to my final track and field meet yesterday.

The students in my division looked like a cross between bears and 47 year old men.
Last edited by MrJingles; May 19, 2013 at 07:46 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Lol counter strike suuucks :s

You deserve to be burned alive for saying this !

But I have to admit, classic Counter Strike (1.6) does get boring quite fast even if you are owning it up like a pro. That's why people have invented a shit-ton of addictive and fun multiplayer mods that the game automaticaly downloads for you when you join a specific server. For example, yesterday I played on a Ghost Mod server for three hours straight, and I still wanted more.
I am not falling for your tricks hipo.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I've reached the maximum level of being bored while sitting in front of the computer. Can anyone recommend any multiplayer games ?
Yea, I'm also bored with tb, someone recommend a nice games for me?
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
world of tanks, Xcom, sometimes CoDs (1-2-4), fifa, freelancer, and also grid2 is coming.
0x6869706F7469626F72
Whenever I am bored I just play on my gameboy sp.

pokemon yellow is amazing.