Toribash
Original Post
here's the plan
okay here's what we're gonna do.

I'm going to make an activity thread to see who's here. Whoever doesn't post by the deadline is gone.

Next I'm going to temporarily lower the belt limit down to 2nd dan so it'll be easier to recruit members. But recruiters do not recruit in judo since that mod is luckier than the others.

Which brings me to the next point, I'm making everyone a recruiter. Why? Do I really need to explain?

We're going to need a promo vid. ToXiKz never made his so he can make this one if it's okay with Spartan. He can start after his ban is lifted.

Then we can get the ETC working better by having all the members choose which servers to train. So we can be in all the servers from beginner to semi-pro.

We can think about events later but we need to start making ourselves known again so that means some clan wars. Probably with the newer clans since the older ones surely know of Evil.

Any comments or questions or even suggestions of your own are going to be much appreciated.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
we'll think of the secret forum once we get the clan back in order.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
still is, why do you ask?