Ranking
Originally Posted by us4g1 View Post
nice ^^. Remember Animax on dstv? Without that channel I wouldn't even be in AU xD

Ive heard about it but by the time we got dstv it disappeared already xD used to watch anime on SABC2 lol like 17 years ago
The only anime I remember from around that time on SABC was Dragonball :P Ofcourse, I'm pretty sure SABC still shows reruns of DBZ today...

Animax was cool because it had different genre's of anime. But then it got corrupted with kenny vs spenny and I stopped watching xD
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
Hahaha pokemon came out 17 years ago when I was in Grade 1 lol. I saw it on SABC2 and got hooked.

I stream/download anime now days though. TV is just too inconvenient in modern times
Last edited by ConCon; Aug 25, 2016 at 04:28 PM.
Oh shit yeah. The first season of pokemon was solid gold fam. Especially the episode where Ash and some guy both used metapods, and they only knew the move harden ;-;

I would stream, but I'm on vodacom and can't afford the data. pray4me
I have to get my anime through backalley methods >.>
-----

Most epic pokemon battle of all time

Last edited by Sloth; Aug 25, 2016 at 04:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(RL)||[RMO]
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
I have a friend who raids everyone at lans getting all the anime he can get that way lol

Yes that is my life. Rage expo in Joburg is probably the biggest anime distributor in Africa
(RL)||[RMO]
Yes that is my life. Rage expo in Joburg is probably the biggest anime distributor in Africa

I've never been with my pc though xD only been through for a day visit to see all the stands etc
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
I've never been with my pc though xD only been through for a day visit to see all the stands etc

Same. I couldn't be bothered to book the lan tickets. I'm also paranoid about my pc exploding if I move it too much

Also friends of mine went to the lan and came back with so many viruses they had to reformat their pc's
(RL)||[RMO]
Same. I couldn't be bothered to book the lan tickets. I'm also paranoid about my pc exploding if I move it too much

Also friends of mine went to the lan and came back with so many viruses they had to reformat their pc's

Yeah just too dodgy for me